Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on October 2, 2013
This item was advertised as a newer model of my current model. This is not true. Be sure to check and compare features! This model does not have a hands free headset jack. I use my phone for work and require the hands free feature of the older model. When my husband set the phone up he asked me if I used the hook to hook on my belt/pocket as it didn';t come with one. I found that odd! Then, when I went to use the phone, headset in hand I discovered there was no jack for my headset! I went online and checked this new phones features and that one was not listed!
If they advertise a product and it is said to be THE newer model of my old one, then it should have had ALL the features of my old one and then hopefully some new ones or improved ones, don't you think?
This is the first time I have had any issue with anything I have ordered from Amazon and have been a frequent customer for MANY years. Guess there is always the first time!Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Cordless Phone System, Black, 3 Handsets
on July 19, 2017
I needed an extra handset for my phone system. This was used, but it worked great. Instructions to connect to my existing system were not included, but I found instructions on the Web. I thought that it was a bit pricey for a used handset, but as this model has long since been discontinued by Panasonic, there was nowhere else to get one.
on August 19, 2015
I've really never felt the need to leave bad feedback before but I'm so frustrated, so here it is. Phone works fine, that's not the problem. The disturbing problem is that it still has the previous owners information including ALL stored contact and phone call history! I am receiving phone calls meant for THEIR phone number, and I have a "voice mail" that I can't even check because it's not for me, it's for them. Horribly frustrating. I will be sending this back and I will not be purchasing another refurbished product. My mistake, I suppose, but a warning to anyone returning a phone. Make sure YOU delete all of your contact information. No guarantees that the manufacturer will.
on April 20, 2015
This system replaced a Uniden DECT phone. The text is too small, the message waiting light is not as visible and the touch tone dialing is slow. The Uniden system allowed for distinctive rings for callers in the contacts list, but the Panasonic only allows one custom ring for all callers and all phones. The Panasonic has a single shared contacts list, whereas the Uniden had separate contact list for each phone giving 4 times as many contacts as Panasonic. (The Uniden also allowed for transfer of a contact between phones.) The intercom feature is difficult to use, and the Panasonic is just not as user friendly as the Uniden. I regret replacing the Uniden.
on March 7, 2014
We have dropped it (we have two toddlers) but not too hard. We only had this phone since Christmas 2013. For some reason the date and time won't stay correct. We keep resetting it but usually by mid-day or if someone leaves a message it bumps the time by 6 hours. So we can't tell when a person actually leaves a message. My parents have a more expensive Panasonic they had for about 10 years (9 kids + 35 grandchildren, plenty of accidental drops) which works great and is more durable. I think next time we'll spend a little more for better quality.
Doesn't work very well. Constantly I can hear myself in the phone call (an echo). The machine believes there is always a voicemail, even if you delete them all.

My store has call waiting and I'm suppose to be able to flash over to another call coming in. This one when you flash over simply pulls up a dial tone. Hitting flash again brings you back to the person you flashed from.

So I basically have to ask customers to let me call them back whenever somebody calls. Really annoying. Two handsets is nice though and it stays charged for a really long time.
on June 8, 2016
So glad I could find another handset for the phone I have, for a good price! I do wish that this version had all the features of my earlier panasonic phone (like caller ID ring tones - I could tell who was calling by the sound) and it's slower to respond when using the menu and features. But it's still a good phone.
on March 25, 2015
Product looks great and has the standard features but the voice quality and reception signal quality is the worst I have ever experienced in my life for a land line. Volume is extremely low even on the highest setting and static comes and goes continuously throughout the entire time you are using it. Do not recommend this product and wouldn't even pay 10 dollars for it if I knew its limitations beforehand.
on October 12, 2015
Almost duplicate of much older set. I'm very pleased with them.
on April 7, 2015
Having had Panasonic before I thought these were a good choice. I guess i was wrong. Everyone says they can't hear me when I talk and I have trouble hearing them. I have the volume turned as high as it will go. Some have told me there is a scratchy noise. I put a new phone in (different brand) and called some of same people who complained and they can hear me now and I can hear them.