Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2014
Received this top in the post today. Very poorly packaged...received in shipping envelope without any protective plastic, and was folded and secured with an elastic band! The quality of this top is so-so. Very thin Egyptian cotton...finishing of sleeve hems poor as well as stitching around the thumbholes. The price of $15 fair but not if you're a Canadian who pays S&H of over $25. I must be nuts paying this price for a cotton top...but in my defence it looked really nice in the photo.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 1, 2013
This shirt is not great. I am very disappointed with the quality. I usually love tissue weight t-shirts under my scrubs but this is so flimsy that the cuffs are already all stretched out! Not a good thing for a thumb hole shirt. The ends of the sleeves are just raw edges with no finishing at all and the ribbing connects to the other fabric in a really awkward place so that the seam is right on my elbow. Super annoying. I wore this once but will probably try to return it. Paid way too much for it to be so low quality.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
on December 29, 2014
The fit is perfect. The sleeves are a little long but I am a very small/short (5 ft. 2 in.) person and so it was expected, and that's exactly how I wanted them anyway. The material is nice and the shirt seems to be well made. I bought them (one black, one white) to go under some crochet sweaters that I also bought on Amazon, and as some basic layering shirts- I live in North Dakota and you have to wear layers almost daily in the winter. The neckline is low enough that I can wear another shirt over it and the collar isn't sticking out above the top shirt. It also looks nice if you wear it alone. The package arrived on time and in good condition. I will get a lot of use out of these shirts and may even order some more!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 30, 2016
These were a surprise at first, thinner than expected, and the sleeves were sort of unraveling. HOWEVER, I've worn them (I got two), very often. They are my go-to shirts for exercise or lounging around the house. Those were ordered in 2212. One has a tear at the elbow I need to mend. But, hey, they've stood me well for four years. And I just now ordered another one in the fear they might stop making this shirt. As to size. I'm 5'3", 110 pounds, D-cup bra, and ordered Size Small. It's snug, but not tight, very comfortable and has some give to it. I love having the long sleeves if the house is cold, or roll them up when it's warmer.
2 helpful votes
on January 31, 2014
I was looking or a super soft shirt with long sleeves, that I could wear under sweaters and alone for casual wear. This long-sleeved t-shirt has both the main features I was looking for. It is also stylish and consistent with modern fashion trends. So, I like the way it looks and feel good wearing it on its own.

This shirt fits me perfect, meaning there is not much sagging, bunching or areas that are too tight for comfort. I ordered a small and it fits as a small. The sleeves are not hemmed, they are just a raw cut edge of fabric. I like the way they look though. I work in the fashion industry, so I am pretty picky about what I wear and how it fits me. It is important to me to look good, even when I am casually dressed and relaxing.

The reason I took two stars off is that the fabric is very thin. If I dry it I know it will shrink, and wear out after only a few wears. So, I am washing it in the delicate cycle and line drying. It is no fun to have very many items in your closet that take special care. If I forget just once this shirt will be too small and of no use.

Line drying the t-shirt didn't affect the soft fabric. It is still as soft as the day I bought it.

For the price I would buy it again if it holds up for a year. After two washings and line drying the fabric is starting to pill lightly, mostly on the ribbed material that is part of the lower sleeve. I expected it to pill some, because it is a mixed fiber shirt, so this is not a surprise. It is hard to find t-shirts that don't, almost impossible. 100% cotton is more resistant to pilling. I think this is in part because of the extra wear it gets from my active lifestyle. I am always on the move. So far though there are no holes, and no ripped or loose seams.
on March 21, 2014
When I put this shirt on for the first time, I felt like I was wearing my own skin for the first time. I paid attention to the reviews and got a large in lieu of my usual medium, and I am so glad I did! This shirt fits perfect, is ultra comfortable, it looks as good as some of my other long sleeve shirts that I paid around $100 for elsewhere, and the only thing that upsets me is winter is almost over and I would have loved to have had one of these shirts in every color possible to have worn with or without layers throughout the cold season. Nevertheless, as soon as I finish this review, I am going to order one in every color available to wear now while it's still chilly in the mornings/evenings, and I am looking forward to wearing them all next fall/winter. The reason I was drawn to this shirt, and one of my favorite features, are the thumb holes. I am tall with long arms and absolutely hate shirts/sweaters that have sleeves that rest above my wrist and cause me to constantly be pulling them down and be paranoid about my sleeves being too short. That is most definitely not a problem with this perfect shirt!

The last time I checked, brown was not a color option. I would encourage "whoever" to add brown to the available colors. Thanks so much!
on January 27, 2014
I love the royal blue color of this top and the sleeves are somewhat funky, having a hold in them (for what? I'm not sure maybe to put your thumbs through? Did I miss something on the way of fashion? Probably...) regardless, I like the look of this top, it's fitted without being tight which means my boobs (excuse me) look good but not like I'm trying out for Hooters! Ha ha! It's fairly warm but if you have days under 60 you'd need a sweater. Really nice top overall.
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
I have purchased many of these long sleeve tee shirts, I love the fit and the long arms and thumb holes. Unfortunately the area around the wrist gets really dirty and stretched out. some of mine got so stretched I had to throw them out. Also not all the thumb holes are the same, some are too small and tight.

Its a shame that the shirt has flaws, but I guess its cheap enough, to throw out after a season and buy another.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 13, 2014
I am 5'8, 124 lbs, chest somewhere between 32a- 34b, waist 26 in, and I got this shirt in medium, heather grey, and it fits very nicely, sleeve length could be a like a half-inch longer for the thumb holes (for me), but it works anyway, because it stretches. My arm length is admittedly longer than a lot of girls my height - and measured with the measuring tape all the way under my arm, straight down to the crease where my hand officially starts- is 20 inches. The length of the shirt sleeve, un-stretched (not on/worn) is 24 inches, from the underarm seam to the end of the sleeves. Also, I washed this shirt on the 'colors' setting which is warm, but is more realistically luke-warm water, dried it on low and it didn't shrink at all or become distorted in the least. The instructions say to wash in cold, tumble dry low, and wash before wear- which I didn't do, with no (detectable :P) consequences.
Really cute shirt, I love it and recommend it. :)
on January 2, 2017
Had to return too small but it would have been very cute if it fit
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.