Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2013
I have had this watch for over a month and I love it. I love how it looks. I love how it fits. There are a few things that I am still getting used to. Every few days it needs to be rewound. I don't feel like this is a problem, just a slight adjustment from having battery watches. So far it keeps great time and with learning how to use it, I think that it is a perfect fit for me. It still looks like a women's watch, while showing off the intricacies of making a watch work.

**Here is an update on the watch. I am sad that I must change my review. I love this watch. I love how it looks. I love being able to look at all of the gears. It is a fun watch. 5 months after my husband bought me this watch for an anniversary gift, the watch stopped working. I couldn't wind it to get it going again. It just wouldn't work. I sent it back with the $20 (which I think is a bit ridiculous that I have to pay that much in shipping when their product breaks). After about 6 weeks, my watch came back all fixed! I was so happy and excited to have my watch back. I was extremely annoyed that it took the company 4 months to cash the check though! I don't feel that it should take that long to cash a check. For a while I thought, maybe they aren't going to cash it because the watch had a problem and needed fixed. No, it just took a really long time for the check to be cashed.

My watch worked really well. I wear it 24/7 minus when I am working with water. I didn't have any problems, but then a few days ago it would stop running AGAIN! I double checked to make sure that I had it wound up and that was not the problem. I would reset the time and it would be fine. Last night it died on me and I have not been able to revive it. It is wound up, but it will not work. I am incredibly annoyed at the moment because I have had this watch less than a year and it has broken twice. I am pretty sure that means that it is still under warranty? But how many times am I going to have to pay a $20 shipping fee to get this watch fixed? Maybe it is just my watch and no one else has had problems, but I know that I am having issues with my watch. I am just really frustrated right now and dislike the fact that I don't have a watch. That is my review at the moment and I am sad that it has to be such a negative one.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 26, 2016
The watch is really beautiful, and seems to be keeping time well. I had to get it replaced when the first one arrived, as the white part of the band had chipped and started peeling the moment I put it on. The leather is a bit stiff, so be break it in gently. At this point, the replacement is holding up rather well!
on August 13, 2013
Mom and I bought two of these, because the picture was just so beautiful! We were a little skeptical spending so much money on something we couldn't see in person. But this was a great decision. WE LOVE THE WATCH!! They are even more beautiful in person and they come very quickly, very well protected, and a beautiful expensive looking box so great for a gift too, no need to put it in another box. Fits my tiny little wrist and not too big/not to small. Very happy with this product!
on September 11, 2016
No matter how much I move throughout the day, the winding mechanism doesn't keep up with real time.
on July 24, 2016
Very nice, light weight. Bought it for my tean-age daughter and she loves it!
on July 24, 2013
I was searching for a female skeleton watch for a solid six months. I was frequently dissuaded by over sized watch faces, too manly, too girly, too expensive, or too cheapy. This Stuhrling watch looks even better in person and fits well on my ridiculously tiny (2 inches wide) wrists. It's the first watch I haven't had to pierce holes into (already 10 there) and the leather is nice and durable. I wound it when I took it out of the box a week ago and haven't had to since, even though I only wear it during a few hours of classes to a little past dinner time. I couldn't be any happier!
on January 2, 2014
Got this for my wife for Christmas, she's been very impressed with it thus far. Getting a lot of compliments. Classy look. Very clean face/layout, easy to read, great product!
on March 22, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful. The strap being white gets dirty easily but I can always get another face. Had it 4 months now and it's working great.
on August 12, 2013
I was not sure about getting an automatic watch, but this one is really nice. I have almost a month with it and it has been working perfectly. It is beautiful and I love to see how it moves. I will definetively buy another one in black.
on July 18, 2014
Beautiful watch that keeps perfect time. Lovely to look at. Very happy I bought this watch. it arrived in just a few days after I ordered it. Great watch!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question