Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 24, 2017
If you like skinny fitted jeans but looking for something to wear to work these are perfect.
Hot topic rudes, levis 510/511, rsq Tokyo? Think tillys discounted there super skinny fit. But if in that realm of these brands sounding fimiliar these Slim Skinny Fit Dickies are up your alley. I'd perfer and recommend these to someone who might have to keep there shirt tucked up while leaving some room for your junk to breathe.
Compared to the other skinny dickies you probably looked at with the logo on the back of the knee. The material stays stiff and clean.
Compared to the other fit dickies offers the "skinny dickies straight fit" has a softer touch to it and fades quicker.
on March 17, 2014
Since I was a teenager I've worn dickies but I grew out of them mainly baggy pants became lame/not for white people. So I switched to skinny jeans to fit in with the rest of my fellow white people. When I found these here on Amazon I figured I'd give them a shot knowing that they shrink.

When I received them, they fit very well but fairly loose around the legs and waist. However, I had a strong suspicion if I washed and dried them on hot they would perfectly fit me in that 'look at my skinny jeans, you can almost see my camel tail' style. It worked! The legs and waist tightened up perfectly to conform to my build! Now I'm ordering every other color they have in this "Slim Skinny" style.

So, if you're thinking about getting this but worried they may not fit after washing - go up one size. If you're skinny like me and don't even know what leg day is - get your regular size - they'll look good without shrinking but if you want them more snug just toss em in the washer/dryer on Molten Lava settings.
2 helpful votes
on June 29, 2017
Transaction was great. I purchased these for my son in law. He said they didn't fit right; I think he just didn't like them because he likes to ware his pants low; like he's busting slack......which is ridiculous.
on July 13, 2017
the first pair I ordered where great....heavy duty fabric (twill)...., then I ordered another pair..and the fabric was different and flimsy. I'd like another pair like the orginial......I ordered the waist 2 inches larger and they fit better in the leg.
on May 29, 2013
I usually wear a size 36 waist when buying Dockers Alpha Khaki but these pants are a blend of 98% cotton with 2% spandex, so the waist band stretches for comfort. I might be able to wear a 34 waist but a 35 waist would be best, but Dickies does not make a 35 waist. I stand 5 feet and six inches tall and I have a well developed body so that finding pants that fit is not easy. The slim tapered or skinny cut now popular is style that fits me well and I look good wearing these pants. These pants are not tight; they look fitted or well proportioned to my body type. The cotton spandex blend conforms to my body movements which make these pants excellent for doing work inside or outside, even heavy work. The pants material is durable and stain resistant. The skinny cut and the material are above my expectations. These pants look good enough for casual wear too. The price is a good buy from Amazon, so if you have the right body type for the skinny cut buy these pants.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 6, 2017
Came on time fit well only problem there was a slight tear on the fabric on the front right leg .Next to the slight tear was a piece of tape which tells me that this defect was seen by by the person who inspected the pants yet it was still sold to me as perfect product .
review imagereview image
on May 7, 2016
So I've been wearing Dickies 811 skinny fit for a few years and I love em. The only thing I didn't like is they have small belt loops. I noticed the Slim Skinny 803 have regular sized belt loops so I bought two pair. Unfortunately the material is heavier and a bit scratchy and just not anywhere near as comfortable as the Skinny811s. At least not for the job I need them for.
The fit is also much looser than the 811's.

Here's what dickies should do, make an 811 type pant with the regular sized belt loops haha.

Anyway other than that they're fine sturdy pants. 811 is superior though certainly and I am going back to those.
on August 14, 2017
Exceptional quality, and will last you forever. But there is no stretch to these pants so they are very constraining. In addition, they sit below the waist... even with a belt the back of the pant is liable to fall a bit too low for my comfort, especially when sitting or stretching.. if you catch my drift. I'm 5'9" and 175lbs.
on October 26, 2013
Good quality. I stand 6 ft and weight 170 and feel completely comfortable in a slim fit 32x34. Great buy.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 24, 2016
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THESE PANTS PICK UP ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING (HAIR, STRING, WHITE FUZZ), THEY FIT WELL. BETTER GET A HAIR ROLLER AS THESE ARE CHEAP PANTS THAT LOOK OKAY ONLY AFTER HAIR AND FUZZIES ARE TAKEN OFF WITH A ROLLER (THEN TRY NOT TO SIT DOWN ANYWHERE)
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.