YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 4,445 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,508 reviews
on June 28, 2016
Graphics are amazing! Racing is a liitle tough when you take off all assists but eventually you get used to it! Make sure you have a lot of space on your Kindle because it takes up quite a big amount of space! In other words this game is amazing to say the least!
0Comment| 437 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2016
Works great on kindle! Such a great game~most games i get tired of after a few months but this game is always fun to play. Lots of tracks and races available. Over 300 cars to buy.
0Comment| 346 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2016
Best game ever. I recommend this game for racing lovers.
0Comment| 312 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2014
Okay I wish I could emphasize "AWESOME" more.

Here are some Pros and Cons:

Pros:
-no lag
-no freezes
-lots of cars, tracks, and extras to keep things exiting
-does not take a huge amount of space
-it is free

Cons(yup there are cons to this game):
-in-app purchases(WHY!?!?!?!?!?, can't it be cheaper, or make the exchange for $99.99 for 5 million race bucks, or 1 thousand gold, how bout $99.99 for 10 million, or what evs
-it really doesn't carefully choose people for a good competition, sometimes it gets very hard

That wraps this up, but you can talk to me on Skype at "TheRadioactiveDude". And you can check out my youtube channel next year, I am sorry for making this long, but if you need help with the game.I could help ya, or if you just want someone to talk to you. But bottom line is, GET THE FREAKING GAME!!!
on February 3, 2014
I really enjoy the racing, the cars, sound effects, the different tracks, the level of competition a lot of fun for me. The sound effects on my smart phone are terrific, on my kindle it's just a buzzing noise no car effects. Can you help thanks. Great game
on August 16, 2014
This game ROCKS! Fire Monkey has really made a great game!! It's graphics rock, exceedingly great graphics, a great selection of "WONDERFUL" cars, awesome competitions(racing, challenges, etc), and even the map are really designed for racing, and many many other awesome things to the game.
I'm always going to give this game a 5 star rating. But, as always, there are still some things that I think that should be improved. But overall, It's a really great game to play for all ages! Keep up the game, Fire Monkey!

Pros:

Graphics, cars, competitions, maps, the design in the cars, colors for the cars, editing mode, decals for the car, the game really runs smooth, and many other smaller
things, are REALLY ON THE "GREAT" SIDE.

Cons:

Updating, loading, takes A LOT of room in the device, and other smaller errors in the game.

Game Player
on August 15, 2014
The numerous race classes prevent boredom while you upgrade your cars. The graphics are smooth with good sound fx. You can either put up your real cash to upgrade your cars, but if you are a skilled driver, your winnings will give you at least enough to do so. Enjoy!
on January 19, 2017
The amount of available cars ( including the new E-series) is the greatest. The NASCAR has been improved with a more aggressive AI! Sometimes the competitions are very tough. Being able to join or build a race team opens more events. If you're a race fan u will really enjoy this game!
This is a spectacular game that features super high resolution graphics and a best of class racing experience. The graphics are simply the best I have seen on any game I own out of over 500. You can drive one 45 custom detailed cars and compete in over 900 racing events. Some of the tracks are copies of real top tracks in the world. The game allows you to race the AI or even your friends and the AI will even emulate your friends style of racing if they are offline.

The IAPs start right away like if you want to buy a car. Anything above the stock car and you have to UP YOUR GOLD or buy R$ which means get out your wallet. You can spend from $1.99 to $99.99 to get R$ or GOLD to pay your way through the game. You can also buy packs to enhance your cars. Can you hear the cash register ringing up those totals? You should! As you buy a car you are asked to share your purchases on Facebook. I won the first race I was in and only collected R$2,100. You will have to continue to win if you want to avoid using real cash!

Overall this game is spectacular but I am afraid that its size and permissions will become its downfall. It is massive in size and contains IAPs to advance through the game's difficult areas. It is also slow to download on a Kindle Fire using a fast WIFI system. The app loads multiple sections of the game and claims to need 1.8 GB of space on your device. This could make it a no deal for many users, especially if you do not have the ability to add memory to your device. The app will take a long time to download and if you do not have a good WIFI then you will experience problems. The download is so large it actually caused my Kindle Fire to overheat and my WIFI to shut down. I lost connection 3 times on a WIFI that I haven't lost a connection on in 2 years and the download took over 30 minutes.

The app has a lot of permissions seeking account data and network access to allow purchasing of IAP features. You have to be 13 or older to play the game and you have to accept Electronic Arts license agreement and privacy policy. Since the game features IAPs with real money you will need to set the parental controls to prevent your children from making purchases with your credit card. EA collects massive amounts of personal data and what it calls non-personal data and it will share the non-personal data with other parties. Your personal data will not be shared.

Summary:

This is a spectacular game based on the graphics. I just wish they had supplied a demo and then sold the game for $10 to $15. I hate IAPs and the temptation to buy is always there. I also do not like the collection of personal and non-personal data. This is a 5 star app with 1 star IAPs and data collection. In addition this one app took the same space that I have used for 800 books and a ton of apps. As much as I like the game I will play it until I hit the wall and need to buy IAPS and then I will delete it. By the way Electronic Arts warns that if you delete the game you will lose all progress, which is a hook to buy IAPs and keep the game active. With the limited memory of my Kindle Fire I can't afford to give up 1.8 Gig of memory and not be able to add new books and apps to my device.
on October 9, 2016
Great game play it the most of any other games
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse