Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YO GABBA GABBA Multipack (5 Figure)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on June 25, 2013
I bought this to put on my grandsons birthday cake that I made him. Everyone loved it and now he'll have a collectors item also!
review image review image
on March 21, 2015
I used these mini Figures to decorate my son's prop for his Yo Gabba Gabba themed cake. They were very cute and of good quality. I used edible glue at their feet to keep the figures standing up straight. He still plays with them all the time. He loves Yo Gabba Gabba!
review image
on August 28, 2013
BUT THESE ARE10$ at TOYS R US!! They just released them last month along with other YGG toys! Like cars with all the characters driving them...action figures sold with props..
on May 20, 2013
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba but these figures don't cut it. They are much too small for a 22 month old to play with and really grab on to and they do NOT stand up on their own which really frustrates our little girl when she is trying to play with them. They just fall right over. I wish they would come out with actual action figures that little kids can play with. These are just not worth the money since they aren't usable. Guess this is why they are a collectors set and meant to only sit on a shelf somewhere.
on January 2, 2014
The blue and pink characters have thin legs so they are top heavy. My daughter gets a little frustrated when they keep falling down.
on September 3, 2015
I bought these figures for my son's 2nd birthday party. I had the cake made at Walmart but they didn't have any yo gabba gabba cake decorations. So I used these figurines for the cake and they where perfect. He got the boombox as a present and now he uses them to reenact the opening credits.
review image
on February 9, 2016
My son plays with the Gabba gang every day... This is the best purchase, along with the boom box, that I have ever made in their short 3 yr lives. He runs around the house telling anyone and everyone that he has the "Gabba boo box play set" and he shows you with full detail everything that it can do. Obviously this has brought a ton of joy to our kids. On an adult standpoint I would have expected more than just cardboard insets on something that I spent so much money on. I guess we paid for the name, but I expected something a loiter more durable for the inside. Tip to any parent: do not let them take it anywhere near water.
on January 12, 2016
If you're buying the boombox playset, then these figures are an essential (the boombox only comes with Brobee.) These are excellent hard plastic figures with no removable parts, paint, or flimsy limbs. The only thing that is sometimes frustrating to the kids is that Plex, Fufa, and Toodee are top heavy and have trouble standing up. Not necessarily a deal breaker in my opinion, though, since my son very meticulously sets them down to avoid them falling over. I figure hey, he's being gentle with something and learning physics. Otherwise a great set for any little YGG fan.
on January 22, 2016
I think this show is a little odd, but my kids love it. My 2 yr old son got a Yo Gabba Gabba boombox for Christmas that had all the little characters on the top of it, but they weren't removable. He annnd his sisters were very excited when these arrived. These are a good little carry around size, and seem to be good quality. None of them have broken, and they're definitely put thru the wringer every day with a 4, 3, and 2 yr olds! Definitely recommend for your Gabba fanatic!
on July 30, 2015
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba, she loves playing with these. I wish I could have purchased the boom box to go with them, but she has just as much fun playing with them by themselves. They are very well made and are a nice softer plastic. But sturdy enough to withstand toddler play! Very happy with this purchase since it's so hard to find Yo Gabba items and toys where we live.