Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2015
Not a bad pair of sandals. I have purposely been wearing these for everything I do to test their durability. I have used these for mowing the lawn, shopping, working at home, walking on the beach, and many other things. They are still in good shape with no problems at all.

One drawback is they do tend to collect dirt. The only way I've found out how to clean these is simply going to the beach and walking in water.

These also run a bit large. If you wear a size 10 shoe, buy a size 9.
on September 29, 2014
These sandals are perfect!! They are very comfortable and built very sturdy!! I like them so much I bought another pair in a different color!! If you're shopping around for sandals and can't decide, just buy these and save time as you can't go wrong!! Take it from me, a guy that wears sandals year round... They even have a bottle opener built into the bottom of the sandal except when I went to open a beer with them I got some dog crap all over my beer so I won't be using that feature again lol...
on April 28, 2015
NOT happy. I've owned many pairs of these sandals, and have had great luck with them over the years, but these are brutal! I question if these are genuine reef sandals. In the first two weeks of ownership stitching on the band that crosses my foot has begun to come out, and there is a huge flap of fabric now loose. Never had this happen, even with my old pair which was 3 years old.
on December 5, 2014
I have several pairs of Reef Flip flips and I love them all. I try to stick with the Fanning style. It's incredibly comfortable (I walked several miles in them without getting a blister) after a day or two of wearing them in. The bottle opener in the heal is cool but not super functional. I'm not sure I'd want to use it seeing as I may have stepped in dog poo or something else that I don't want near my beer. But in an emergency, I suppose I'd use the opener. I highly recommend these flip flops.
on May 14, 2015
I bought these after a friend recommended them. I am a 10.5 so I got an 11. The larger size is snug to the point of being perfect. They feel tight right now but once I break them in, lord have mercy I don't think I will be wearing anything else in my house. It is kind of cool having a bottle opener in your shoe, but at the same time I keep forgetting and randomly place my feet on the legs on my computer chair and they clank and slide, lol.
on June 2, 2014
i had bought a pair of these and they lasted for about 2 years of wearing them almost every day, i loved them! and i took a trip to thailand and they broke, but i figured i had gotten my moneys worth out of them and it was worth buying another pair. i just recieved mine today and i went with a different color than my first ones to change it up a little. and they are fine and wearable, but when i took them out of the packaging i noticed little defections on mine. like melted glue on the sides, some of the sole coloring looked like it had been rubbed off or scraped off. they are still usuable and its barely noticible, but these arent cheap flip flops and i expected way better craftmanship/quality for my money then what i recieved. so 3 stars bc im a bit disappointed, but maybe the quality control just overlooked my pair.
on August 20, 2015
I have never been able to wear flip flops for any extended period of time without having pain in between my toes. These are very comfortable and I could wear them all day without any pain. This is my second pair of Reef Fanning Flip Flops and I love them. My first pair are 2 years old and they have held up very well. I still wear them almost daily, it was just time for a "fresh" pair. The bottle opener on the bottom is mostly a conversation piece. Although it does actually open a bottle, there is something kind of gross about opening my bottle with the bottom of my shoe.
on June 10, 2015
The Grey/Vintage Blue Color sandals don't stay clean and the dirt is highly visible on the light grey soles. After every few days of wearing them, the dirt/grime starts building up to unacceptable levels. I only wear them around town, on pavement, not on dirt. I have to wash them with soap, warm water, and a scrub brush every few days to keep them up to hygienic standards. It's a real pain. I've had other Reef sandals without this problem. Because of this, I recommend avoiding this color. Otherwise, they are comfortable and stylish. I just don't like the constant upkeep.
on July 11, 2014
I bought these sandals about 5 years ago and needed a new pair, I originally bought them at PacSun for $40, when i went back there to buy another pair they jump the price to $60! I wasn’t too happy so I looked on amazon and found these, couldn’t be happier with the way they look and feel, plus the variety and styles they had was amazing, PacSun only had three styles and they were boring. Will defiantly buy here again!!
on July 6, 2014
Have been wearing Reef's for years now and have always loved them. Bought my 11 year old son a new pair since his feet just keep growing. He has also had several pair of Reef's over the years and has also loved them, The problem is that the stitching on the left sandal above the toe piece started to come undone. Within a few days, several stitches had come out and were hanging down over his foot. With the stitches now coming undone, the two pieces that were sewn together started to spread apart and now have a rather large gap. I am very disappointed with the quality of this pair since we have never had a problem in the past. The shoes only lasted 31 days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.