Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 25, 2013
This shirt is nice but definitely very tiny. I usually wear a L-XL depending but ordered a 2XL. All of the other 2XL shirts I ordered from other companies are perfect or slightly larger than expected. I could barely put this sucker on. If you a S I would order a L just to be safe. If you wear a Xl then don't buy.
on October 17, 2014
My expected delivery was at the earliest Oct 30th, but I received ahead of schedule, today, Oct 17th. I keep reading the reviews... the item is described as a t-shirt, which is what it is. It is a long sleeve t-shirt. It is NOT heavy material. I ordered the purple/white and it is very true to color. I also read the difference between American & Chinese sizes--I typically wear a small (5'3" 114lbs), so I ordered a LARGE and it fits perfectly! It is loose-fitting on top, but that is also described, so I think the t-shirt is exactly as it is marketed. So my advice is simply to know the product you are buying & read the information correctly. I am satisfied with my purchase!
on April 4, 2015
The picture shows a maroon color but its really a bright red, the shirt runs small and the one i received had runs, Im very dissapointed, I took pictures of how i received it,
review image review image
on June 10, 2014
I received this T-shirt and all I can say is its horrible. It doesn't look like the one it shows in picture ,very cheap quality. I received a wrong size and it was even dirty . It took me 30 mins to wash those black stains & after washing it looked even cheaper .Ive never been so disappointed with any on line orders ,this one was terrible . I wouldn't recommend this to any one . I wish I could send it back but I wouldn't spend even a penny to ship it back. :(
on December 3, 2013
This shirt is cute, but too small. I ordered a size larger than what I normally wear, but it was still too small. I ended up having to give it to my daughter who wears a small. The shirt was an XL so make sure if you order this shirt you accommodate for the very small size.
on January 23, 2014
in the picture the reddish-maroon colored shirt option seems more purple hued. when i got it its actually a bright red. the shirt however fits perfectly and as expected. just wish it was a different color because it kinda resembles a candy cane print...
on February 11, 2015
Cute fit (I'm normally a medium and i ordered extra large) cheap fabric, threads loose all over and not at all the color I ordered. Plus shipping took forever
on December 17, 2014
Great item! Quality is very good and the customer service was outstanding. Would definitely order through them again. Thank you!!! Laura
on December 28, 2013
I do not recommend this product. I have bought a lot from this company and this is the only shirt a I not recommend. It seems they just pieced fabric together and sold it!
on February 10, 2015
I was disappointed, the XXL did not fit at all. very tight... I won't buy from them again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.