Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 22, 2014
I wanted the leg to be firmer-fitting. They are instead baggy on me and the bulging/droopy pockets look a little weird because of that.The crotch isn't nearly as baggy as i thought they'd be. These fit me like regular sweatpants. They didn't look as stylish as on the model. But i still rock them everywhere and they are really comfy. I'm 5'10'' 135lbs.
on March 13, 2017
Cool design, pockets are huge and not functional.
on September 20, 2014
I love these pants, they fit so well, these legs aren't to skinny/too baggy, the drop in the middle isn't to bag but still noticeable. The pants are good quality, stretchy and comfortable. When buying these pants though you must know your size because I ordered a size bigger than what they accidentally sent me and the size they sent me is the one that fitted great, so know your size.
on March 20, 2017
It was just normal jogging pants, in the pictures it looks like its somewhat breathable but its not at all. Its too thick
on December 10, 2012
not what I had in mind when the pants came in. maybe cause I order them a size smaller. I love the design and the look on the pictures but Its not how it looked. although I will give them another shot. another thing was that ia ahd to wait for a long time to get the pants but no problems with the delivery or anything major ! ......

giving it another shot though!!!! =)
on June 1, 2013
These look a lot more stylish in the photo. I can see now the model tucks the hems into his sneakers, which I think I'll try. My main reason for a low score is they are cheaply made and are very much sweatpants. I wore them once and folded my legs and noticed there is already a hole in the inner knee seam and I did nothing to cause this not even normal wear and tear. The hem is another thing I thought they were tapered but they are actually a little bit flared. I will have to pull out the sewing machine and modify them, I did however buy 3 more items from this company all of which are awesome and look very much like the pictures so I am not knocking the seller, I just thought these pants would look more dressy and cooler then they are ;)
on December 30, 2015
Decent quality but the rope on the pockets came off the first time it was washed. It was used for a Halloween costume so it held up enough for that but I'm not sure it would have a long life for normal wear.
on August 10, 2015
The waist fit great the only thing that threw me off a little was that the bottom legging wasn't as tight as I was hoping but nothing a little DIY adjustment overall it was a good buy

on February 15, 2013
The pants are amazing it is the best buy that I’ve made in a long time. I WOULD buy this, I was hesitant at first because they remind me of Hammer pants the concept is there, but they aren’t they look really good while I work out.
on December 12, 2013
I had orded the same pants my size and they were to big (31us) so the second time i orded them in a us28 and they fit perfect not to big nor to small
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.