Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on February 5, 2015
I fought buying this for almost a year. The one that came with my Jambox stopped working last year and I had been slogging along charging it via the micro-USB port. First, that takes a day and is totally impractical. Second, while charging via USB you can't turn it on and use it; you either charge or play music, but not both. Now, with an actual A/C charger, I'm back in business. :-)
on November 29, 2013
Charges fast and does the job, but if you leave your jam box plugged in with this while playing music it will eventually create static until its unplugged.

I tested this on two jam boxes and had the same thing happen. It doesn't happen when I use the usb cable though
on August 29, 2013
I got the red because I accidentally threw out the black one. I thought it was for an old Jawbone headset that has long been replaced and I was doing house cleaning. Figured I wouldnt make the same mistake with the red. Not sure how indepth my review needs to be. You plug it into wall. You plug it into Jambox. Music plays.
on June 26, 2015
This is an exact replacement, packaged very nice like a new high-dollar smart phone. I found the one I lost but I accepted the package anyway so I have an extra. The one thing that sets this charger apart from the junk drawer full of chargers is that it has the "Jawbone" logo both printed and embedded into the housing making it unique and identifiable.
on November 3, 2014
Purchased a used jawbone from ebay. Just what I needed to charge it up. The usb charging port can not charge while playing music.
on November 14, 2014
Purchased this adapter as a replacement after my girl friend lost my previous one. Its the official Jawbone adapter and it gets the job done. The price here on Amazon is also a few dollars cheaper than purchasing it direct from Jawbone.
on November 21, 2014
Works well
on February 5, 2014
Perfect replacement charger, it does what it's supposed to do, and hasn't failed on me. Unfortunately, I found the original charger after moving my Christmas tree, but it doesn't hurt to have an extra one!
on August 26, 2013
Its nice to be able to use my jambox again, great product, and this cord does a great job of charging it
on August 17, 2015
Just what I needed. I love my jam box but lost my charger and couldnt listen to music for awhile. Glad I found this. Got it in red to spot it easier.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.