Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 236 reviews
on May 28, 2016
I live in Southern California and this hat has been everywhere with me. It's great for an overcast day, when it's boiling outside even stayed on my head while riding in a convertible across the state of South Dakota. I bought the white one, it lasted three years before I needed to buy another one because it lost its shape because I wore the heck out of it. Love, love, love this hat. I always put some sort of a flower over the logo to make it feminine and more fashionable.
review image review image review image
on September 7, 2011
I spent 2 months at the beach this summer and this hat was great. It kept my head cool even in nearly 100 degree weather and also kept my face protected. I have a fairly large head and had no problem with the one size fits all.
on November 2, 2015
I love this hat! I have been traveling a lot and this hat is one of my favorite companion...to the beach, wine country, desert, your name it! Not only fits well, I get lots of compliments. It can be packed easily without loosing its shape.
on May 29, 2014
I wanted a cute, non dorky looking spf hat for the hot and humid summers we have here in the south. Even my husband commented that it looked good on me, which is saying a lot.

It fits great. My head is average size. I got it in blank so it goes with everything from maxi skirts/dresses to jeans/shorts and a tank. It's casual boho. It doesn't give me hat head either, I guess because there's a bit of room in the top of the hat. It doesn't suffocate my head.

The brim is not too small or large, I can drive with it on without blocking my view and it protects my face wearing it around.

It seems really well made. I doubt I'll have to buy another one. You can squish it up just fine and it doesn't lose it's shape.
on April 16, 2017
Very, very nice hat. The brim is shorter than most sun hats, so you don't have too keep pushing the hat up to see.
Even though the brim is short, it is just enough to protect your eyes and face. And the hat keeps your head cool, a well.
Even on a very windy day, the hat stayed on; I guess it is the band inside the hat that does that trick.

And very stylish too; I get a lot of compliments
on June 10, 2016
I have a small head so the reviews saying this hat runs small is actually what swayed me in favor of this hat. It was even a bit too big for my head. I was told the hat looked very fashionable, kind of from another decade, classy fashionable.

Overall, the hat provides good protection from the sun, looks stylish, what else should one expect of a hat?!?
on July 15, 2015
I love this Marina Sun Hat. The natural color of mine goes with so many outfits, and it's stylish design looks great - even on someone who doesn't always fashionably wear hats. I was very happy with the fit. My head tends to be on the large size, but with the somewhat tapered design of the hat it fits wonderfully and the elastic inner band holds if firmly in place without binding. It shades my eyes and with its wide brim it also provides shade for my neck. And I feel with the UPF 50+ I am protecting my skin from damage from the sun. I would have given it five stars, but I didn't because it's not washable, although it can be wiped with a damp cloth.
on May 18, 2017
Purchased this to wear on my trip to Hawaii, however, my 13 year old daughter fell in love with it and wore it all most every day. Fit both or our heads just find. Provided nice shade from sun, but light enough not to feel hot.
on June 3, 2014
I first received a sun visor instead of the hat and was very disappointed. I packaged up the sun visor and am returning it. Then this afternoon I received the hat that I had ordered and am very pleased with it. It fits very well and the brim is just the right size. I am using it in my garden as I must have protection from the sun. I do not know why I received two deliveries but am pleased with the hat I ordered.
on June 6, 2017
The first time I put this hat on I thought it was going to be too small, but happily it's fit perfectly ever since. I love this hat so much. I'm a mom with two small kids who love to go to the pool. I would love not to get my face in the sun, and also look cute and acceptable (not too fancy). I usually wear baseball hats, but this is so cute and not too over the top.