BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 18, 2014
I purchased the matching suit and pants during a Lightening Deal. The price on this set was right. I like the fabric and the cut. The length is fine, but these are some of the tightest 32's I now have. I can wear them, but they are TIGHT. There was no 33, and 34's are often too baggy. I'd rather lean towards tighter than baggy, however. The smaller cut around the waist was a surprise, however, because the jacket ran a bit big. There is enough fabric sewn in the back that I may be able to get them let out enough that they will feel more comfortable. The price was good, and even after some tailoring, they should still be a good value. I will update my review after a few wears.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2017
Lovely pants but fully 4 sizes too small - nowhere near correct fit. If you wear, e.g., 34 waist, you'd need a 38 with these or perhaps even larger - so far off it's silly.
on June 21, 2014
These pants fit a little snug (compared to other pants that haggar makes), but they also set higher than most other haggar pants (I wear them just over my hips) so they actually look really good. They match the suit jacket they are designed for perfectly... my wife thinks I look "really sexy" in this outfit.

Overall these pants look amazing and feel really good. I'm very happy with this purchase
on June 28, 2013
Haggar used to be sold in some of the better men's clothing stores in the South. But I guess with the onset of internet shopping they had to stay competitive and this coupled with rising American labor pricing, the manufacturing was moved to a foreign labor market. And as a result Haggar 's quality has suffered. What once a great quality product is now a average quality product. The fit is boxy and the seam work is not top-end. But I needed a light summer suit on the PDQ and it served it's purpose.
on July 12, 2014
Other reviews indicated these run small so I was aware before ordering and this is OK for me as I am more like 42/43 than 44 anyway. Was also aware of material being polyester but not owning anything in this material at 100 % I wasn't aware how cheap these would appear. Bought to wear with blue blazer but will end up wearing to knock around instead. Did however like the styling so decided not to return.
on February 12, 2017
Every size 34 I have tried and purchased has always fit perfect.... This one almost feels like a 32....but the label does say 34....
on September 8, 2014
VERY weird sizing. I usually wear a 38 -- sometimes 40 -- waist. I ordered a 38 and couldn't believe how far from fastening they were. Re-ordered a 44 and they're just a little loose. A 43 (no such thing) would be great. I like look and the price, but you're really just guessing in terms of size.
on October 31, 2013
My husband bought these pants for our daughter's wedding.
The pants were a little baggy and little long.
He needed then taken in only because he wanted them
perfect for the wedding and he had lost a few pounds.

The pants are well made and he will get a lot of use
out of them.
on December 26, 2016
I really like the material and fit great!
on August 4, 2014
It's pretty cheap for these pants and the jacket but it definitely needs alterations. For the price I would recommend these if you can get a tailor to make it fit better. It ran a little bit bigger than the size I had thought.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.