Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 377 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on August 8, 2017
I search long and hard for the GREAT wallet, one not too thick, but that will hold everything I need...essential cash, credit cards, ids, etc...that is constructed well and doesn't look like the same old Plain Jane black or brown wallet. I like brand names, too, and Tommy Hilfiger scores in a big way with this fine leather wallet. I found the price competitive and reasonable compared to many others out there. They call this a PASSCASE, and has a removable card holder (though I will likely never remove it); 2-fold (I don't like trifold, they get too thick). It stays amazingly think for everything I have crammed in there. I love it, and will reorder another soon just so I have a backup for when the first one wears out. Currently at $21.99, it's a great value, and if you have Amazon Prime shipping is FREE (everyone should have Amazon Prime these days, folks). Both this wallet AND Amazon Prime are winners!!
on July 24, 2017
At first, I was worried that the color was going to be too orange but this is a really classy, brown color. Also, just a forewarning, it only holds about 8-10 credit cards and your ID before not being able to close. It wasn't really a problem for me because I had a few cards in my old wallet that I did not need. Overall great medium sized wallet.
on August 17, 2017
Good quality leather. I really debated on how good this leather was going to feel and function. I was pleasantly surprised. I removed the picture insert and love that I can use the ID card holder separately when I don't want to carry my whole wallet around. I simply keep my license, one credit card and a few bucks in cash in the removable insert. Lock the rest in a glove compartment in your car and give the valet your valet key ;)
on April 24, 2017
My boyfriend loved this wallet and was super happy with it. He uses it constantly and it's holding up really well a couple months later. It is professional and well-made.
on June 20, 2017
Love this men's wallet!
Package was delivered in a timely manner, in a beautifully wrapped leather case.
I opened it up, and it was exactly what I wanted, especially the beautiful color!
Thank you so much, Tommy, and Amazon Prime!
on December 30, 2013
I switched to this wallet from a low-grade no-name black trifold wallet that had served me well for many years but which was falling apart, couldn't really store everything I wanted to store efficiently, and was totally lacking in fashion style. I couldn't be happier with this wallet thus far, it has a few main slots built in for storing cards you use regularly, and then a separate removable part in which you can keep your IDs/Driver License and a few other cards. Plus the red Tommy Hilfiger look is definitely a step up style wise from the average wallet a man is carrying around these days. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find another wallet that looks this good within this price range.
on September 13, 2017
My husband likes his wallet and with it being Red he love it even more he is a KAPPA.
on April 18, 2016
This is a sturdy wallet, love the color too. A little worried about the logo popping out because if you have a bunch of cards in your wallet it seems to protrude out of the socket its either glued or sewn into, but it hasn't happened yet so it's all good. I used to use trifolds but they are much thicker and are uncomfortable if your sitting down and you keep your wallet in your back pocket but bifold are a lot thinner so less discomfort or you can put it in your front pocket :)
on September 2, 2016
This wallet came in a lovely box and is just like the picture shows. Its a lovely shade of red and its made of high quality and neat stitch work. There is plenty of space to put money and cards. I bought this for my then boyfriend who soon became my fiancé :)
on May 17, 2017
Very nice, could use a few more card holders, but for $20 well worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.