Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Men's Endurance Lite Quark Splice Jammer Swimsuit
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$3,000.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 11, 2016
Do enough research on the size before you get these but when it fits, it fits great.

Quality is good for the price and last long enough that either swimming is out of your system or you are so much better than you will upgrade and buy better ones.

In my case I used them for a few months and then decided the pool in our gym is nasty and not maintained very well so I stopped the activity altogether.

Go for them, you wont regret your decision.
on July 7, 2014
It's a speedo suit, they tend to make nice suits.
It's a polyester suit so expect it to eventually stretch slightly.
My suit still hugs my body comfortably and is still snug the colors are still shiny (about 4 months use?) but I have noticed that the seams have started to "fade" as they usually do with suits. I probably swim about 3-4 times a week.
on June 6, 2014
This is my second pair of speedo quark splice jammers and they're great. they really stand up to chlorine and don't fade. my first pair is only just starting to stretch and that's after a year of swimming at least three times a week. good buy and fit is true to size at least for me. I highly recommend.
on September 9, 2014
Speedo spandex jammers I have purchased wore out within three months. I am into the 9th month or so of these jammers and they are still in good condition. A few nits but still good otherwise. If you don't need the "sheer" of the spandex, these are a better value. I am a 31 and the 30's are a bit tight but they work.
on September 15, 2013
I did want to mention the funny thing about this suit first. Bought this for my son because he loves the bright colors, but when you look at him from behind, because the curve of the stripe, his butt looks GIGANTIC. It's certainly not flattering! My son is very thin and has no butt, but this makes him look very curvy! It's hilarious. I don't dare tell him though! He'll never wear them again. So if you're self conscious about your butt or hips, stay far far away from this suit!!

But, as a practice suit they have held up well. They seemed to run very slightly larger than some of his other speedo suits (quantum splice I think?). And they feel a little more scratchy polyester that other suits, but they haven't faded or become too loose in the 5 months he's been using them. He rotates his practice suits so maybe that helps with longevity.
on November 13, 2014
I've been using Endurance Plus suits for years because they last a long time. But they are so snug and non-"stretchy" - I decided to try this Endurance "Lite" suit for a change. So far - so good. Much more comfortable to wear and get on and off. How it holds up to wear and tear and the chlorine, time will tell. But right now, I'm happy!
on March 19, 2014
I can tell a difference from the other cloth, hopefully this one last longer. So far so good, will know more in a few months. Only complaint I can feel it lifting near me lower back creating a little drag. Maybe I need to lose a few pounds. :-)
on May 16, 2014
I just brought it for a week. So far, I felt very comfortable with it. I used it few times in the pool. I would like to remind who consider to buy this jammer, this jammer has great material and it will be a little bit loose in the water. So, I would prefer to buy a one size down.
on September 14, 2014
Love the suit, the draw string, and the overall lightness of the suit. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to consider getting the smaller size. I am losing some weight and in-between 38 and 36. The 38 fits a little big.
on July 28, 2014
I bought this suit to wear under a shorty wet suit while snorkeling. It worked well allowing for easy on and off without bunching up like board shorts do.