Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2015
Well built, well thought out. Does not tip over, used as a great foot rest on my first trip. Packing system is really cool. Due to bed bugs I will not use hotel drawers, and I was able to use the inner packs to store my normal drawer items on a well lit shelf. My seven hanging items were wrinkle free. High quality wheels, extending handle is going to last, 10 year warrantee. I really like it. Delivered quickly. Need to order the extra packs, do not recall what they call them, but the info is there.
on March 5, 2016
Very nice luggage. This carry-on replaces an Eagle Creek carry-on that I had for 20 years, had been to Europe over 30 times and used hundreds stateside. So far it looks like this piece is better in every way. It is VERY light so the airline weight allocation is taken up with my stuff rather than the bag. Yet is is very sturdy. The modern features (like the padded laptop bag, along with the front top pouch make it super fast to take out, and later put back, liquids and the laptop when going through security.

My only caution is that carry-on size is no longer uniform between airlines....and sometimes not depending on the specific flight on a given airline. For Example: some airlines in Europe allow much wider bags but require them to be 1 cm shorter than this one. So do your research about baggage rules for each airline. Then keep your fingers crossed that they won't notice!
on October 12, 2014
Super lightweight, very durable, fit easily in overhead when I wasn't forced to gate check, great compartmentalization, great zippers, straps help with compression, wheels are rugged to handle rougher sledding than airports, etc

It's a great product and I wouldn't want to travel anywhere without it.
on May 6, 2016
Our 3rd EC Upright and we love them all. We are both million-milers so great luggage is very important to us. The luggage is well thought out, lightweight, fits in all overheads, etc. etc. We will let you know if any of them ever break.
on March 28, 2014
well built, high quality, utilitarian and attractive.
lots of versatile compartments. heavy-duty zippers.
my previous Eagle Creek bag lasted eight years of hard abuse, and i expect this bag to do the same.
on August 7, 2014
Just took this bag around Scandinavia and Ireland on a 2.5-week trip by bus, plane, and train, returning with it in an overstuffed condition. Absolutely no problems. Fits easily in overheads and rolls like a dream.
on November 12, 2013
LIGHTWEIGHT... soft, not hard shell... haven't used this in "rough" trips so not sure how this would hold up... but it's definitely one of the lighter luggages I've seen - for its size. It is expensive... but was looking for something light.
on August 1, 2014
The bag is great. Well made, looks good, and an exceptional value when you consider Eagle Creek's unlimited warranty.
on April 6, 2016
I've owned Eagle Creek bags for years, I had a similar one to this one before it, and also have a 26" and 29" bag for longer trips. The others are all amazing. This particular bag replaced a bag 22" Eagle Creek in a discontinued model that I had owned more than 10 years, without issue, the bag was like new despite hundreds of trips, checked and carry on (but mostly carry on). That bag ended up in a room that had bedbugs and needed to be disposed of so I bought the Adventure as a replacement and have had this particular bag for 3 years, probably 40-50 trips by air, all carry on except for maybe 5 times I've been forced to check it when there's been no overhead space (never because it's too big, this one always gets by that check). The Adventure 22 has been a disappointment. Right away I started having trouble with the zippers, they were hard to pull and got stuck, it's almost as if the zipper pulls are on backwards. Then the wheels started sticking, and sometimes I need to use brute force to pull it when the wheels don't turn. Now there are little screws that keep popping out of the handle, and I screw them back in when I get home, but they keep working their way out again. And I weighted it empty, and it weighs more than 10 lbs now. I've noticed it feeling heavier over the years (thought I was just getting older), but it actually is! It's almost as if the fabric is absorbent or something, but this bag has added more than 2 lbs of dirt/weight without looking noticeably dirty. I'm trying a new Osprey Ozone while its out for repairs since it will be at least 3 weeks. I'll update this with results of the repair, but it seems like this bag will always be heavier no matter how they repair it and my days as a loyal EC customer may be over.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this bag to use in travel back and forth to Africa. I flew one time with it and at the destination I went to extend the handle for rolling and one of the pins used to lock the handle out will not extend into the locked position. It's not the kind of performance I expected especially at the $250 price range of this bag. I was able to get a hold of the Le Travel store and this bag does have a liftime warranty and was told this bag would be fixed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.