Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on October 23, 2013
I bought these for my husband. He works very hard as a teacher, and likes to dress well for work. He usually buys secondhand designer clothes at a great discount on eBay, but most of our money has gone to surgery for me lately. So when I was looking at things for him for Christmas and saw these pants in black for twelve dollars, I jumped at them! They arrived today, and they are true to size. However, they are a little thin, so don't expect the best quality fabric. That being said, they'll work great for my husband. These have a more European cut (no pleats), which my husband needs, since he's so thin (even though he eats whatever he wants--isn't that how it goes?). I will update after he wears them awhile if there are any problems. I should also say that I'm probably being a little picky about the quality, since my husband usually buys designer brands that are vintage and thus made in America with quality fabrics (vintage Brooks Brothers, etc.), and nowadays even expensive clothing is made in Bangladesh (as are these pants). Since these pants are for sale at Macy's, I'm sure most people would find the quality satisfactory.
on March 16, 2017
For a hasty "I need this tomorrow and cheap" purchase it worked well enough. The "tailored fit" is weird but I admit that I can lose about 20 lbs. The real issue is durability. As soon as I took it out of the package I knew they would have a very short life. This is to pants as that old, single sheet, public school toilet paper was to hygiene. Technically, yes, it works. But good luck relying on it. But if you need slacks now on the cheap and have no need for them to last longer than about 4 washings then this is your answer - and I mean no irony in that.
on March 14, 2016
I purchased two pairs of these pants, one in gray, the other in black. The black pair fit perfectly, which is why I purchased the gray pair. The gray pair is MUCH too big. The same size is about 1 1/2 inches longer, and 1-2 inches further around. This makes them look enormous on me, and when worn with a belt (as all slacks should be) they bunch up and look sloppy. Going to have to fork over extra to have them tailored which defeats the purpose of buying them in the first place.
on April 15, 2014
I wear modern fit (lower rise, trimmer cut) 33 or 32 W (depending on brand) & 32 L (closer to 32.5). These were 33 and fit true (so they are not a 'generous' 33) and the length was closer to a 32.5 - which was great for me. The rise is a little taller than other modern, and the cut is a little looser in the legs than most other modern fit, but not in a bad way - they drop nicely. The fabric has a nice feel, especially for the price, and they are a good three season weight but would not be a problem in the winter. I bought three pairs, and the blue herringbone is a barely noticeable pattern that I find much nicer than a solid navy.
on March 29, 2017
The hem on one of the legs has already come out in less than 2-3 months of wearing. Very thin material. I would rather have 1 well made pair of pants than 2 of these that won't last as long as 1 pair of Geoffrey Beenes.
on April 5, 2017
Weird, clingy, strange material. A bit long for a 32 length. I would not pay the original price for these, but for $15.00 it was a good deal for work.
on October 24, 2016
These are great pants. They fit well, feel great and look terrific. Packing for a trip is a pleasure as they roll up and fit in the corner of the luggage, then unroll with no wrinkles and are ready to wear. Now have 3 pair, take them on the cruises and Love You them.
on May 2, 2017
These pants fit my 16 year old son perfectly. The material hangs well and is light. The color was a nice light shade of gray. Would buy these again.
on March 24, 2014
He is about 150 pounds and wears 32 W and 32 L and they fit like tailored made on him.

I have bought several more pair.

The material is light weight and if washed with care need little or no ironing.

I would give them 5 stars except for the fact that i bought him 2 pair recently and both pair were labeled 32 Length but were definitely 34. Would have returned them but my printer would not print out the receipt. SCREAM! Now i have to pay to get a blind hem put in.

Of course the printer worked well the day after it was too late to return them. SCREAM AGAIN,
on December 29, 2016
Shrunk a little in the wash and dry. I washed cold and hung dry. These are nice pants, but I can only wear them now if I refrain from wearing anything under them. It's the middle of winter... These will be wearable again come spring. Not sure if even dry cleaning would have helped.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.