Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 29, 2013
I am very happy with this scarf. It looks exactly like the picture on, and is soft and comfortable. I will order a scarf from Scarffand's again.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 9, 2013
I bought this one in two colors, grey and black. The black one I gave as a gift and my friend immediately put it on and did not take it off. It looks fabulous and can be worn in about 5 different ways. Very versatile.
on November 25, 2013
Our 15 yr. old granddaughter put this on the minute she opened the package. I guess that says a lot about her opinion about the scarf's design and brilliant color. Great infinity scarf.
on December 3, 2016
I would not have bought this had I seen it at a store. You should be willing to spend 1-2 hours meticulously picking through the lace trim, carefully snipping stray threads. The lace trim is very poor machine-made lace. The body fabric lace is tough stuff, but only sort of the same color as the edge trim lace. The edge trim is shiny while the body is dull. The scarf in the photo has been carefully arranged and I imagine it took quite a bit of time. Do not expect it to hang like that naturally, or to keep any shape as it is 100% polyester. Or perhaps you are an expert scarf arranger and can manage such miracles. I should have known better.
on June 3, 2017
I hadn't been able to find a true green (kelly green) scarf in a store so I bought this one on-line. It has a touch of blue in it but I can work with that. But its shiny, which makes it kind of neon. A bit gaudy for me. I tried soaking it in coffee to dull it a little but the polyester is impervious to anything. I guess a plus to that is that it won't stain.
on August 7, 2013
i selected the orange color, but i was sent pink. but that's ok because i like the pink better now that i see it. it's a little flimsy, but it's cute. don't expect a lot of warmth - this is more for fashion than function.
on July 24, 2017
The picture makes it look very full and beautiful. Although the color is precise, the actual item does not look like this picture. It actually is very thin and small for an infinity scarf. The only reason I'm keeping it is because of the color.
on December 14, 2017
It's lightweight and soft, a great fashion accessory with just about anything. Some reviews stated there were strings hanging from the fringes, and the lace looked cheap , but I didn't find either to be true for me. Its not bulky at all, allowing you to use it to accessorize. The only negative for me is it wouldn't be the scarf I would use for a cold wintery day.
on October 19, 2016
I am pleasantly surprised by how nice this scarf looks when on. When I took it from the packaging, it honestly looked a bit cheap, but once I put it on, I was able to see the true richness of this infinity scarf. It lies well on the neck and while light weight, it is substantial enough to give a signature piece look. It can dress up just about anything! I will be back for more.
on May 1, 2014
This scarf looks and drapes exactly like the photo which accompanies it. The ease of wearing an infinity scarf amazed me (this is my first). No pins, no knots, no readjustment were needed. Put it over your head once, loop it over your head a second time, and you are done. And it stays in place. No adjusting, no re-draping, no checking furtively in a mirror to see if its still in place! I love it.