Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
These are too small. I have owned almost ten pairs of Carhartts and these are under sized both in length and width. So order one size larger. If you are a 33x32, get a 34x32. The cell phone pocket is good. The material is very basic. If you want a nice rugged pair of pants without too many pockets but with a concealed cell phone pocket on the side I recommend The "Carhartt Rugged Work Khaki Relaxed Fit" They are the same type of pants, just much much better in fit and feel.

I am returning mine.
on March 21, 2016
I have an old pair of Carhartt B132's. I'm not sure how old they are, but they are broken in to a soft feeling rugged pair. I was looking for an additional pair, when I found that there not made anymore. I bought a pair of Carhartt B290's. I like them, but the material is heavier than what I wanted. I still wanted something like my B132's. I spotted these Ripstop Relaxed Fit Cell Phone Pants online and took a chance. I'm glad I did. They fit great. They have plenty of room to move when I'm working. I'm sure that eventually they be as comfortable as my old B132's!

BTW- The cell phone pocket is a little short for an iPhone 6 plus.
on November 28, 2013
They fit great. They are very durable. I like the pocket placement. I own the shorts version of this pant, and love those as well. A main difference is that these don't have the reinforced pocket on the right where you'd keep a tape measure or a razor knife. I wish the pants DID have the reinforced patch on them like the shorts. I work in TV, so black clothes are pretty necessary for my day to day job as an engineer. These fit the bill. The material is a little 'hair magnetic'. They don't stay super dark black, and tend to pick up a fair amount of dog or cat hair. Or meteorologist hair. Or Ron Burgundy mustache hair. It is the only reason I don't give them 5 stars. I bought two pairs, and wear them every day. Honestly, you can wear these multiple times without washing. They still look great after a week of wear inside a TV studio. They are my daily go-to work pants.
on April 16, 2017
Too small - BUT make sure you order as they recommend - I have worn carhartt pants for a long time and will most certainly again - they don't wear down - you will out grow them, if you know what I mean
on September 8, 2016
The fit is more relaxed in the leg than I prefer, but are well made and stout work pants that do look good.

Seat and crotch fit are good, but could be contoured better for those of us that use the squat rack, which can make it awkward to get items into and out of the roomy pockets. Conversely the thigh and calf areas are extremely roomy, and boarder on excessive, which can give a slightly more low key look.

Construction is amazing, the material and stitching is sturdy, to say the least. These are legit work pants for getting dirty and won't fall apart like some of the brands out there.
on May 16, 2017
Pros = Tough
Cons = Tight around the thighs, not very breathable, large waist, not the most comfortable material, and very tight pockets that are hard to get your hands into.
Enthusiast: Guitaron January 16, 2016
Every pant I own is either 31 or 32 waist. I take a 34 in these and every other carhartt. They are lasting and do seem to last sufficiently compared to other duck canvas pant products. The rest of the design is roomy but the actual waist band area is always too small. You e been warned :)
on November 4, 2016
This color pant was not consistent with other Carhartt pants of similar size, almost a size smaller on me. All pockets cut much smaller and cell phone pocket held my iPhone 5 with no room to spare (an iPhone 6 or greater will stick out of the top of the pocket), unlike the exact same model and style pant in black. Carhartt always has this problem with consistent sizing and although I love their products but lack of size consistency, even by different colors of the same style pant, has been my experience
on March 4, 2017
Great work pants. I work in a casting foundry and these breath very good. They are also very durable and tear resistant.
on February 25, 2014
I love carhartt clothing, I work outside every day and there products do last. These pants actually fit really well. The waist sits a bit lower then most carhartt pants which is nice. The fabric is light weight but strong, the only thing that bothers me is how small the front pockets are. I'm an average size guy and I have a lot of trouble getting anything in or out of those pockets. Other than that the pants are great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.