Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(5 star). See all 64 reviews
on November 10, 2015
This tape was used to connect LED diodes in a 16X16 matrix for an engineering project. It can be soldered if the joint is made in about one second with the iron temperature at a low setting for soldering using non-corrosive flux. The adhesive works well but can become ineffective if the foil is excessively heated. It has low resistance.
5 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2017
This product is great for making paper circuits! It's very easy to use (you can even rip it, scissors are not needed!) and conducts perfectly for educational purposes.
8 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2017
Excellent product, I used it to tape inner corners of the kitchen cabinets after reviving them. Adhesive goes nicely on wood or rubber. Enhances the look.
on July 1, 2017
This is amazing.
I needed to repair a printed circuit (older British cars gauge cluster)
This product is easy to use, cut, apply, and has the perfect amount of adhesion.
on December 31, 2015
We bought this for our Science projects (making circuit boards) and it is so convenient and fun!
2 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2017
Good stuff. Does what it should. Good quality, but I don't have anything to compare it to since this is the first time I've used this kind of tape.
on August 27, 2017
Nice product. Sticks well. Has a ridge on the edge to help with alignment. If I ever use the whole huge roll, I'll buy more. Works well for Tiffany method stained glass/gems.
on June 6, 2018
This tape is great to work with. The best part was that it was very easy to solder to. I'm making Christmas decorations with LED lights on them and this copper tape makes it much easier and more professional looking.
on August 26, 2014
Worked wonderfully for paper circuits with a class of students. Will buy again.
15 people found this helpful
on June 24, 2016
I have had trouble finding copper foil that I felt was an affordable price, however this item was perfect for my needs and the cheapest I found anywhere. I WILL order this again!