Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 406 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 437 reviews
on January 5, 2016
I loved this t-shirt from the first minute I put my hands on it. It fitted just perfect (not tight nor loose), however, the third time I wore the shirt, the seam of the shoulder on the left sleeve got opened. It gives you a hint of such a poor quality this t-shirt had and not fitted for the Price you are paying!!
review image review image
on February 24, 2014
Ok soo after seeing the price on this shirt & loving the show! I decided why not buy it, I was skeptical at first buying clothes online because you have no way of trying them on or even seeing them in person..

But let me tell you this shirt, from the moment you put it on makes ya feel badass! having that big dire wolf across you're chest with Stark at the top makes ya feel all good inside :)

I ordered a medium & the shirt I got was exactly a medium fit perfect, not too tight not too loose, amazing shirt that I would def. recommend to any Stark or Game Of Throne Fans <3
on November 3, 2016
The graphic on this shirt is of REALLY poor quality. This is a Chinese knockoff shirt and I would imagine not a licensed product, so you can judge for yourself what you are getting. I basically wasted ~$12. Take it for what it is worth...(but my small Min Pinn loves to sleep on it)
on April 20, 2016
My husband is addicted to Game of Thrones. He has the collectible figures, owns the seasons on Blue Ray and knows everything about what is going on with the show. When I seen this shirt I knew he had to have it. I normally am hesitate about purchasing clothes online as he is a big man and I am afraid they will be made small. This shirt was great. It fit as it should. It was not too big nor too small. I had a very happy husband when he got his shirt. He wears it often and it holds up during washing.
on May 16, 2016
Excellent
review image review image
on December 22, 2014
I love the color and the design of the shirt. The fit is as expected. However, people have been treating me as if I am in House Stark since wearing the t-shirt. Many veiled threats against my home and family. My dog, Wolfie, has gone missing. A close friend of mine has gotten really fat and I hate his kids. There's a really short person who lives down the street and he keeps looking at me all weird and stuff. My children fled for safety to the edges of the country. My wife seems a little more undead-y than before. I am not sure if I should fear for my life and escape back home or just keep up appearances. I guess things will work out for the best and I hope to soon be able to buy a nice scarf. Thanks, Amazon!
on June 11, 2014
This is my favorite kind of shirt. It's soft, it's breathable, and it's longer than I thought it would be length wise (which I love).

Based on the reviews, I got a large because I normally wear a medium, and I am glad I did but that's only because I love more baggy shirts with length to them because I pretty much only wear leggings so it's nice to have t-shirts that cover everything up. I am 5'4" and 130lbs so for those of you looking for a slightly baggy feel but still kind of fitting, this is it. So glad it turned out the way it did. Got two day shipping and it pretty much just did overnight because I ordered it at 5PM the day before and got it the next day at 11 AM, needless to say I was happy.

The design is as pictured, if not better. I wish they had a House Baelish in this same brand! I love it. My new favorite shirt.
on April 27, 2014
I was very hesitant to purchase this shirt based off of some reviews here, but I finally cracked and bought it. I honestly have no regrets. The print is just fine, although I do imagine it will fade somewhat after several washing cycles. The good news is, the design of the shirt will probably make the fading look just fine. The size was spot-on was well.

Some reviews stated that this shirt is rather thin. This is true, although it isn't so thin that it feels as if it might rip. My only area of concern would be the sleeves. They're thin, like the rest of the shirt, but the stitching towards the bottom also makes them tight. Those DO feel as if they might rip if snagged or pulled too tightly.

Overall, I recommend it.

Pros:
-Design is nice
-Fits well
-Any fading would match the shirt to some degree
-Somewhat thin, which is fine for me considering I ordered it at the beginning of summer

Cons
-Possibly fades after multiple washes (haven't had it long enough to test this)
-Sleeves feel as if they could rip
on April 18, 2017
A little smaller than another XXL shirt that I bought for my husband for Christmas. Side by side, you could definitely see the difference in size. Otherwise, great image, emblem holds up after repeated washes.
on November 28, 2016
This shirt was a huge disappointment! I bought this as a birthday present for my friend who loves Game of Thrones but now have to return it. The print on the front is awkwardly small and unevenly centered too far to the left. The fabric is also very thin and will likely not last long. This shirt is just a Chinese knock off and a complete waste of money. The only positive aspect is that the shirt came in sooner than expected, giving me time to buy a new gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.