Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sakkas Ombre Floral Tie Dye Flared Hem Sleeveless Cotton Tunic Blouse
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 6, 2013
These are pretty blouses, and they wash well (hand wash separately - the colours run - in cold water and line dry), but they're not exactly a 'free' size. If you're greater than a size 16 and bustier than 41" they won't fit.
11 comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
If you are bigger than a size 12 don't buy this top . It is small and not cut to fit well. Also it has a lace-look overdye. It dyed my arms and Coach packpack blue. Even after washing it the color rubbed of. Also the fabric is very thin
Having purchased other tops from this seller I was shocked that this top was such poor quality.
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2013
I am a 10-12 Petite and it fits exactly right. I am not sure it would have fit when was a size 16. It's nice...the armholes are perfect. I don't need to wear a tank or cammi underneath. The cut and drape is nice. If you want a style that is a little more flattering and forgiving, try Sakkas Floral Sequin Sleeveless Blouse. It's just as nice and having a yoke and gathered bodice makes it more flattering. Even though it has much more fabric it still has the tunic feel and the drape is also nicer.
on May 19, 2014
I love this top and the fit is good. I wear about a size 16, I say about because sometimes I wear a 14 and sometimes an 18. My stomach is the problem area to fit. This top fits very nicely and is not tight through the abdomen. Temps here are usually about 100 in the summer and this will be a great top, lightweight and cool.
on June 10, 2015
The dye in this garment is not fast. It will run until the cows come home. My gosh, I am SO glad I didn't put this thing on and wear it with my white jeans. I hand washed it with mild fabric soap and cold water. Repeatedly. And I do mean repeatedly. The picture is what the water looks like after having washed and rinsed at least 35 times in the sink. I've never spent this much time with a garment. I could never trust it to not bleed dye on anything I would wear it with. To try hot water to help set the dye, would make the garment too small for a size 14/16. Sakkas should be ashamed of themselves for not properly setting the dye in their garments. It could have been a beautiful top but it's complete rubbish if it can't be worn. I am returning it. I want to add that I did try the vinegar/salt method to set the dye and it did nothing.
review image
on February 18, 2014
This is a very pretty top and fits perfectly. Maybe I am an easy size as I notices there were many reviews that said the opposite. For those who want to judge the size - I am 5'7" and weigh 130# - if that helps!!! I washed it and it came out of the washer (no dryer) straight onto a hanger and it doesn't even need ironing.
on March 2, 2014
To set the colors you can wash it in vinegar or salt and the colors will set II love the color and the fit
55 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I loved this blouse when I first put it on. Even got raves from friends. However, within an hour my hands were covered in blue dye. My beige pants turned blue and even my car seat turned blue. Beware.
on July 10, 2013
This top is just gorgeous! The colour is vibrant and the pattern is lovely. I was a bit sceptical about the "one size", but was surprisingly relieved when it fIt perfectly. This will fit and look good on up to probably a size 14. Want one of each and will get it before the week's up. The delivery was also prompt.
on August 6, 2013
I wear a size Medium and this top fit perfectly. I wanted a lightweight, long tunic top to wear over pants or a bathing suit. The colors are bright and very pretty. My main priority was lightweight and comfortable to take on a trip to Thailand - this fits the bill perfectly!