Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 417.02 Aquadiver Regatta Espora Analog Swiss Quartz Silver Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on October 4, 2013
This rating is for the watch and the warranty.
I purchased this Stuhrling Original in late July of 2013 as a Gold Box Special ($59.99).
It arrived in early August and I discovered the wristband was too small. Customer service informed me that 1 extra link would cost me $20 and additional links were $10, if I ordered them together.
To be safe I ordered two ($30).
By the middle of August I had my links and had them put on by a local jewelry shop ($20).
I wore this watch until the end of September when the moveable numbered ring which encircles the crystal fell completely off. The 'C' clip that holds it in place popped out.
I checked the Stuhrling Warranty and found that it only covers the internal workings of the watch and nothing else, and if I decide to send it in for repairs I would need to include a $20 check for return postage.
BEWARE THE STUHRLING WARRANTY
on January 30, 2014
I do like the Stuhrling brand usually, but on this watch the Second Hand does NOT line up with the seconds at all. Almost painful to look at... Also, the bracelet ends do not align with the rest of the bracelet, which is a big red flag when it comes to quality control of this watch model. Had no choice but to return it the same day it arrived...
on December 15, 2013
I received this product on time as I usually do with Amazon orders and was excited to get it. It was a handsome watch that had a good feel, weight and appearance. I received a complement about the watch from a patient who thought that it was a Rolex. However, while I was sitting with the patient, I heard a "pop" and the bezel flew off the watch without even touching it!! At first, I did not know what the sound was and a few minutes later, I glanced at my watch and the bezel was missing. I could not believe that it had popped off by itself. I had the watch for about a week and I am not hard on watches. I had not even turned the bezel at any point while I had the watch and did not place it in water. I did not hit it against anything. Totally amazing and unexpected. Consequently, I returned the watch the next day for a refund. Although the watch was attractive, ran well like most quartz movements and felt comfortable on my wrist, that kind of poor workmanship is unacceptable regardless of how nice the watch looks. Fortunately, Amazon took the watch back with no problem, as they usually do. I have another Stuhrling that is an automatic that my daughter bought me and I have not had trouble with it, although its accuracy is not great, loosing about a minute or two a day. However, I have not had any trouble with the integrity of the watch as I did with this model.
on August 31, 2013
The crown fell out, and watch no longer works. The watch broke on the day after the return window expired. They charge $20 for shipping for warranty repair of their junk watch. They advise repairs take 6 weeks. So basically, there is no warranty. I bought this watch on a daily deal for $59. Seemed like a great deal. But what is a watch that lasts a month worth? One day earlier I could have shipped back to Amazon, and it actually did break yesterday but didn't notice it till I put in on today. Not Amazons fault, but still sucks. Again, there is basically no warranty on this watch. Beware!!
on July 31, 2013
I admit I have a problem, I love watches. No idea where I picked up this fascination from, but I'm beginning to think that I may need help. This watch is beautiful. Waterproof to 200 feet, black dial with white hands, feels very solid. And by solid I mean it's a heavy watch. If you have a thin wrist, you'll be able to get the band adjusted to fit your watch, but you're going to feel like you have a weight tied to your arm. Also, if you have links taken out of the band, make sure you save them for later use, the jeweler who adjusted my band said the band is specific to this watch.

The stem is a little tricky, the instructions say if the stem screws in you'll have to unscrew it to adjust the time. When I looked, I didn't see what I consider to be a screw (Phillips, straight slot, Torx, ect), but what they mean is that you have to unscrew the stem itself a bit to adjust the time. Once I was shown how to do it, it made sense but might not make sense if you don't know what you're looking for. Make sure you keep the stem screwed in tight, that's what keeps the watch water proof to such a depth.

Beautiful, looks great on my arm, and I love it, but not for those who are slight of build, unless you're trying to build up arm strength.
on August 24, 2013
Yes, I found out it is very nice watch except the lens on the surface it is slightly oblique, I means not in horizontal line. But not obvious when you look closely, you can see it. I couldn't understand of what type of water resistant that the watch has? Cos, today I went out in the rain , and i found out my watch was smoky looking, i think some water or vapour go inside the watch. WHAT THE HELL OF THIS PIECE OF RUBBISH !!!
on May 20, 2015
This is a gorgeous watch. Sure it's another Rolex Submariner tribute, but that's the point. It's a nice copy of the Submariner for well under a hundred dollars. In fact, I bought mine for less than eighty on amazon. The watch is larger than the Submariner at 44 mm in diameter across the bezel w/o the crown, but it looks more updated and looks better on a bigger guy like me. I'm not sure what the fuss is about regarding a short bracelet because I had to remove a link to fit my eight inch wrist. The watch feels solid and the bracelet look very nice containing a combination of polished and brushed SS. It does scratch easily, but if you buff it out regularly with a nail buffer <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SVYXQ6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1> it will keep its shine for much longer than without. I'm planning on getting the other colors soon.
on August 18, 2013
I recently purchased this watch while searching for diver style watches. I was considering the more popular Swiss brand sold here on Amazon, but decided to go with this one since I could get Swiss movement for an incredible price. The watch arrived in perfect condition, had it sized and have been wearing it since. I have received several comments on the looks and style of the watch. Based on initial review and time of ownership I give this watch 5 stars!
on September 25, 2013
I have seen many comments on different Stuhrling Watches. I don't understand how people can give these watches a 1 or 2 stars...I just received my third one (Aquadiver). I own a Octane Concorso Corale (Brown) and an Apocalypse Trinity Cronograph which came with 3 different bezels (silver, Carbon Black and Aluminium blue). Al the three works perfectly in phase with all the other watches I have, including a Mont Blanc, 2 TAGs, 5 Citzes, a Breitling, a Gucci, 3 Tissots...They are considerably well made, have been under water, does not need battery change and are not cheesy or out of style. Every time I wear a Stuhrling someone always ask me about them because they find it nice....Either I'm too lucky or this is really a nice peace of watch stealing the market from all the fancy brands that use the same manufacturer but charge you (robber you) 10, 20 30 times more...Yes, there are few Swiss or Japanese machine manufactures and all the brands use them but never tell you....The shipping was also fast and I never had problems. I own Stuhrling since 2009 and I do not regret it! Always a money well spent!
on March 3, 2016
It is very nice watch. I have owned both a Rolex and a Brietling. You pay plenty for either and they both were in for service frequently. Mine is still very new. So far so good and we will see if it is true, " you get what you pay for ". I believe you get much much more if you bought this one for under a $100 dollars.
GB