Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 602 reviews
on February 7, 2014
Broke as soon as I used it. The chain is cheap and will fade. Have to carry very light items like a few things
33 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2014
doesnt look cheap but one of the chains broke on the first day i have to keep putting it back together
on February 21, 2015
wine portfolio deteriorated does not meet my expectations seemed colors white and blue and beige with blue proved with damaged seams
review image review image review image review image
on March 6, 2016
Im 14 and bought this purse along with the brown one . These purses look ok but feel cheap. I am a 14 year old fashionista and i used this purse for the 1st time at church and it looked great but i dont recommend putting alot of stuff in it because the chains are made cheaply. They feel cheap also. If you are looking for an everyday purse than this is not it . You should keep looking but i dont use the same purse everyday. I have one for every occasion and i just needed another red purse so i got this cause i change purses everday to match my outfit but this is NOT any everyday purse .
on March 14, 2014
I wanted to give this a higher rating because I really do like this bag. Pros: came promptly, cleanly packaged. No weird smells (some complained of a fishy odor) & it looked just like it does in description. Cons: the weakest part of the strap is what holds the weight of the bag. You may be able to get away with carrying a cellphone, pair of shades & lipgloss..maybe even a bathing suit; no wallets, waterbottles books or anything like that. (Things youd probably throw in a bag this size) I litterally put my wallet in, & upon picking it up the VERY FIRST TIME the strap broke! (The little chain links) I am going to use some pliers to pinch the link back together and possibly reinforce the others with a crimp & see how that goes. Otherwise its a beach bag...but you cant put anything in there but a bathing suit. If you drop your towel or sunblock in its probably gonna malfunction....
on May 2, 2014
Sorry me and my friends that got this bag, can't used it because the very first time using this bag the shoulder straps broke. It's nice but inferior
on July 28, 2014
I'm giving this five stars because it is so much more than I expected for such a low price. I really just bought this out of curiosity to see what kind of quality it would be. I also think it's extremely cute. While it is still obviously not the caliber you would expect to see in a department store, as a quick and cheap summer accessory it's perfect. It has a zipper on the inside as well as a small zippered pocket, and it's lined. The chain is cheap feeling but it doesn't feel like it will break. My only complaint is that it's not very wide across the bottom, which would be fine if you're just using it as a purse. I am using it mostly to carry my lunch, so it's a little bit narrow for that, maybe 5" wide by 12" long.
Overall I'd say this one was worth the risk.
on April 27, 2015
I loved the look and design of this bag on the website and figured for $9.99 it was worth the risk.

The handles, bottom of the bag, and tassel on the front are all made of a very thin, artificial material that probably only looks like leather from extremely far away. The metal chain and fixtures are a very yellow and brassy shade of gold, and the actual bag itself is made from a heavy canvas material.

I was definitely underwhelmed by the quality when the bag arrived but still liked the overall look so I carried it anyway -- until the metal chain snapped and broke on my third or fourth time wearing it! I can't recommend.
on February 18, 2014
I got this bag to use as a casual purse for trips to the beach amd on vacation. It is cute and repels water.
on December 20, 2016
Maybe just to carry your wallet. Strap broke after a couple used only had a book, my wallet and phone. but I guess you get what you pay for