Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 15, 2014
This boot in dark gray is beautiful. Good leather nicely finished. I laughed first try with the zipper....you do have to open it a certain way, but there is no problem past that comment. The heel is a rounded off square shape, but I love the height of it. This can be worn with jeans or dressed up with opaque tight and skirt. I like the fact I can multi-use it. For 60 years I have worn narrow widths. After a fall, one foot is wider in the instep/top of foot, so I am finding medium widths more comfortable if the shoe runs narrow. The toe box on these is tapered, so it is not roomie. However, they can be stretched, I'm sure and will be fine/good. That's why I gave them a 3-start rating instead of 4. I take a narrow heel, and these are good. I just cannot stand tight shoes and will not suffer for the style! So you will have to try them and see. But they are very beautiful, and I was wanting a gray boot that was different. This shade of gray is gorgeous and it is more dressy than many distressed boots you see now.
on December 17, 2014
I usually love Nine West shoes, but this one didn't work out for me.The main issue was the sizing. They are too narrow and tight around the toes. And I have a pretty narrow foot- Not wide my any means. If I had purchased a 7.5, instead of a 7, I think that for sure would've helped. I should have known that for boots you always go up a half size to account for socks!

I also don't think they're very versatile. I think they go best with a boot cut pant with office attire. I tried them with skinny jeans and leggings and found that the opening around the ankle is too wide for that look, in my humble opinion.

I will continue to buy Nine West shoes. I've had too many prior successes with the brand to give up after one mishap.
on March 27, 2014
These are very attractive boots, but I had to return them due to sizing issues. I wear an 8.5 or 9 medium, and purchased a 9 medium. They were way too small. I was afraid to reorder because I did not know if I would need a 9.5 or 10 and was afraid of having to do multiple returns. It's a shame, because they looked well made, and the leather was beautiful. Even the inside of the boot was lined in light colored leather.
This boot is really cute, but the reason I am giving it three stars is because of the boot shaft circumference. Now that I look at the picture, I should have noticed it- the opening is huge and makes it look like you borrowed your brother's boots! It just ruins the entire look of the boot to have all the leather sag on each side of the foot and your leg lost in it. Perhaps someone with very wide feet and large ankles would find this boot perfect.
on December 24, 2014
This will never go out of style, very mod fits true to size soft leather and very comfortable I'm a 6.5 got 6.5 they are perfect. It does not need to break in. Highly recommended.
on December 27, 2016
EXCELENTE
on January 30, 2014
I love Nine West Shoes, and these didn't disappoint. The first time I wore them, they were a bit tight, but since they are leather, after the first wear they were just perfect. Wearing them now, in fact.
on March 13, 2014
They really look great - and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. They are pretty narrow though, so consider that when you order. I have relatively small feet and a M was narrow on me.
on March 18, 2014
A little tight at first, but after wearing a few times seems to be just fine. The shoes are exactly as pictured in the ad and look great with dress slacks. A great buy, I love Amazon!!
on March 20, 2014
These look good, not quite as pointed as I wanted. I ordered an 8 and they are a little tight, but I think they will stretch as I wear them. They look good with slacks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.