Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno Beauty

on February 13, 2014
The Sookies fit and wear perfectly! I have strong calves and needed the wide for that area, plus when putting my pants inside I need the extra room. Also, wanted the natural leather since I have black and brown boots in other styles. Nine West seems to always have great quality shoes and boots at awesome prices! The leather is so soft and smooth! At first, they seemed a little stiff in the shoe compartment, but after wearing for a few hours they began to loosen up! A few places on the boot the color changes from little light to dark, but that's leather for you! It actually adds character and gets better with time and use! I needed to make an adjustment to the side buckle, however, after tightening it was not a problem. This made me concerned when I read the reviews because I do not like to hear lots of sounds when I walk, but don't worry it is not an issue. I would suggest going up a size because I usually wear an 8 1/2 and ordered the 9 for some extra room for my socks. You can not go wrong with the prices on Amazon! Much better stores on-line and in the mall! Also, they came in less time than expected, right on time for Valentine's Day! Recommended to ladies wanting a boot that can be dressed up or down and worn with pants inside the boot all day!
on January 13, 2017
I usually wear a size 8.5, but found these in a 9 and ordered them. I don't think an 8.5 would have fit me. They are tight on my feet (not super wide feet, but not narrow). They zipped up all the way, but I don't think I'll be able to use them with anything more than tights, or leggings. Overall they look nice. I haven't actually worn them anywhere because we just had a big snowfall, and these seem like the boots you change into when you get where you're going. The wide calf panels aren't super obvious which is nice.
on November 15, 2013
These are very nice; a bit stiff when they are new, but they are already loosening up; I've worn them 4 times now. I bought a size 10-1/2, and have plenty of room to wiggle my toes, and to wear a second pair of socks on really cold days. They are a tad wide on my calves, but I expect that they will slacken in stiffness.
on January 18, 2014
I have big calves for a petite woman and it's hard to find a beautiful boot that doesn't have stretchy panels. This boot fit great over my calves, is genuine all leather and fashionable. Great for petite women as well (I'm 5'2"). Love this boot!!! Wish there were more colors because i'd get them all!
on October 13, 2016
I unfortunately had to return these boots because they were way too small (did NOT fit to my true size) and the also sent the wrong color (I received a navy pair instead of dark brown).
Although I had to return them, they were a VERY nice quality and wish I could have kept them. Just know that you may need about a half size or whole size larger than normal.
on January 31, 2014
I have a normal sized calf but the regular ones looked narrow and were an inch too small. I got the wide ones and they fit just perfect. I would not recommend them for someone with a wide calf because I think they may fit tight. I wear these with skinny jeans tucked inside and they have room for movement. I love these boots. I like the leather, it's soft but still holds it's shape. They didn't start sagging when I wore them, i've only had them a week, but I've worn them everyday this week :D Good thing it's still cold.
on February 14, 2014
The boot was too narrow in the foot for me. I ordered the wide calf in a 7 1/2 which is what I wear in shoes & some other boots I have. These boots seem to scuff easily too just looking at it when it arrived. They are a shiny finish. I opt for comfort & hard to find in leather boots sometimes. But the natural leather color was very pretty. I don't think another size would have made any difference in width in foot. I returned the boots and I'm waiting for a credit to my account.
on December 26, 2014
The boots fit excellent! I've had them for a few months, have been wearing them a lot, and they still look good. They are very comfortable, light-weight, fit like a glove and perfect for walking longer distances. I do have muscular calves, therefore I ordered a wide-calf version, and they fit well with leggings and skinny jeans. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
on April 4, 2014
I love these boots! I purchased a tan pair earlier in the winter and then looked everywhere for black ones and couldn't find them. After buying three pairs of other boots and returning them to various stores, amazon "suggested" I check these boots out. They were the exact ones I had been searching for! These fit comfortably, look great dressed up or casual, and I always receive compliments on them when I wear them.
on October 13, 2014
I ordered these in anticipation of the fall weather and cool temperatures. I thought I would be able to wait to wear them. Nope! I only waited two days...but when I ut them on, I knew I'd made a good choice! Comfortable ... Well-made ... Great looking boot!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question