Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easy Street Women's Joya Western Boot
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on October 13, 2013
I can not tell you how many pairs of shoes I have ordered in extra wide from Amazon, only to return them because they were still too narrow. Finally a shoe that really is extra wide when the size says WW. It is also very comfortable and cute. My only problem with it is that it is not leather.
on November 21, 2013
Although I usually wear a 7 wide, I ordered a 7.5 wide-wide just in case sizes ran small. I am glad i did because this size just fits me. I tried it on with sport socks, but they aren't any thicker than boot socks and the boots feel like they may be just a tiny bit tight. They are not kidding with the 7" top of the shaft width either. I can just get it zippered over my calves but only because there is a bit of stretchy section at the top. Measure your calves and take this into consideration when deciding to purchase or if you want to wear with jeans/thicker tights. As the boots come in wide-wide, I would think that the shaft width would be suitable for larger calves, but it really isn't. They seem like they will be super comfortable though and the quality is right on target for the price and other boots that are available at this price.
on October 25, 2013
Although they are not leather, they look great and feel wonderful on my feet. There's just enough heel to compliment a skirt and they are great for walking too. After I bought the black boots, I went back and bought the brown boots. I'm sure they will become a staple in my wardrobe as they look great with just about anything. Today, I have them on with corduroy leggings.
on January 16, 2015
I really like the style of these boots. The braided detail adds a nice touch. The slouchiness of the boots is not overly bulky and the wider calfs fit well. I found the boots to be a little larger than I expected and would order on the smaller size. The thing I like the best about the boots is the heel is high enough to make them dressy looking but not too high to walk in. The heels do not click when you walk on tile. They are very comfortable and I can wear them for a lot of walking.
on February 20, 2014
I probably would have kept these boots if they weren't so incredibly uncomfortable. I don't know how they did it, but these soles are harder than my wood floors. After only wearing them around the house for about 30 minutes, my feet were killing me. Also, they are very stiff. I'm definitely returning them and looking for something else.
on January 31, 2014
There are very comfortable! This is my first time to purchase double-wides (the boot, not a trailer, lol). I was afraid that they might be too wide, but they are just perfect for me. For someone with a really, really wide foot, though, these may be too snug.
on December 28, 2013
I bought these as one of my daughter-in-law's presents. Once before I bought her boots and they had to be returned - too narrow. I ordered these in width "E" and they fit. She loves the boots BTW.
on January 9, 2015
I had tried these boots on in a store and then went back to get them and they were sold out and did not plan to receive anymore in so i found I could order them here for about the same price. I ordered the same size I tried on in the store but these seem a bit loose. I have kept them and just wear thicker socks. I do like them.
on February 16, 2014
After reading other reviews I ordered wider than normal and they fit beautifully. The boots are lovely and look more expensive than they were. They are comfortable and breathe well. I am so glad I ordered them though I normally prefer real leather.
on December 22, 2014
Perfect! The more I wear them, the more I love them. Even better than I expected. They fit perfectly and give comfortably. The braid across the ankle gives it the best look to dress up or down. I get many compliments over these.