Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2014
This is very cute but very large. The clasp is hard to use and the connecting chain doesn't have any kind of bigger ring to connect the claw to. When I wear this, some of the bands are a little large than the others and tend to hide some of the charms. My fiance is a retired Navy man and he loves seeing me wear things representing the Navy, so this is something I want to wear.
on November 14, 2014
I bought two of these from a seller near me, and I loved them. Im going on a cruise next week, and got a cute tank with a silver anchor on it. Its got navy and white and light green stripes. I had a bracelet exactly like this except the navy part was light pink, so when I found this, I purchased it immediately. It came within 2 days, and it is exactly like the other two i have. Only problem, which i have with this one and the others i have purchased, is that my wrists are too tiny and i end up taking the chain off and just claping it to the part where the chain was attached....
So that means I have no experience wuth the chains being weak as others have complained about. It is very cute and perfect and came quickly. (:
on November 24, 2014
This bracelet looks just like its picture and is a fun design. Sadly, the design is part of why I've come to hate it. The little anchor and wheel look awesome, but in reality they catch on everything.
The second problem is that even on the tightest setting, this bracelet is determined to lay the charms on the inside of my write. I was constantly adjusting it. Constantly.
Finally, the bracelet is a little difficult to put on and almost impossible to put on yourself (tight enough anyway).
Still, the price is excellent. If you don't intend to spend lots of time wearing it, then go ahead and buy away.
on February 20, 2017
I love this bracelet is great and it fits so well. The only complaint I have is that the hook broke off easily. It's an easy fix but it's the point. I do love this bracelet and it goes with everything. It adjusts to different sizes so it will fit anyone.
on December 18, 2013
I live in Key West and love nautical theme! Which is no wonder there is nothing but ocean and beautiful yachts surrounding the island. I ordered two bracelets - one for me and the other one for my co-worker. I almost gave it up reading all the negative reviews in regards to the quality. The quality is OK, I do not expect it to last for years, but with minimal care(not swimming in it, not doing dishes, not getting lotion on it) it shall last a year. I ordered 2 more for my friends - cute, unique and without breaking the bank....
on April 22, 2014
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP BRACELET!!
First of all the shipping took a ridiculous amount of time, like over a month. More importantly though, part of the white braided rope part was literally duct taped together! When I pulled the tape off the whole thing fell apart! What kind of company throws some tape on a clearly broken bracelet and still ships it!? You'd be better off lighting your money on fire, or using it as toilet paper than buying this bracelet.
on May 5, 2014
This is really cute, I have it in black and white too with one different charm, but still anchor and infinity. Love both. It takes longer to arrive because it's from out of the country but it looks like the seller sent it right away. The material is kinda stiff the first few couple wears and annoying clasp as always with cheaper things, but very happy overall and would buy as gifts for friends.

And yes I got it cause it reminds me of Harry ;)
on March 30, 2014
The blue rudder anchor leather rope bracelet. I like the colors, very nautical. It's easy to wear being a one piece instead of a bunch of strands that could get misplaced and lost. I do have small wrists so it is a bit big and the extra chain was useless that I just popped it off, but its size doesn't always bother me. Not a bad idea as a simple anyday just thinking of you gift to a friend.
on June 20, 2015
While the bracelet is adorable, the quality is not very good. After the second time of wearing it the straps came loose from the clasp. It could probably be fixed it but isn't worth the time or effort considering the bracelet cost less than $3 with shipping.
on March 26, 2015
Very cheap feeling. Broke on first wear, didn't get ruffled up or hit but the hinge broke off. You get what you pay for
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.