Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

on September 9, 2013
After receiving my sweaters I wanted to comment on the other reviews;
1) superior color selection
2) perfect for intended use
3) similar sweaters average $40
4) it does run a little small because it is made in the UK
Here in Florida it is nearly impossible to find a modest dress with sleeves. I have a collection of cardigans and boleros in many colors to cover my chubby arms for a few hours of church. This lightweight sweater is perfect for the intended use and a great value for the price I paid. Loved it so much I bought some extra ones for my sister, who loved them too!
0Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2017
Bought this for work. Love the color. Got 12-14 to make sure it was long enough and it's great. I'm 5'5 159 if that helps anyone. Wasn't tight on the arms, and landed a little below the hips. I liked it so much I bought two more.
review image
on July 13, 2014
Just so customers know, this is made in the UK. Sizing is not the same as here in the states. I bought two in different colors The length is good and the material is delicate but lovely. There are many beautiful colors to choose from Unfortunately for me the largest size was too small in the bust. If anyone orders one do so in the larger size. Wish it came in one size larger.
on October 1, 2016
This cardigan is actually very nice. I know a lot of reviewers had problems with quality but mine is perfect. It's a wonderful color and even though I had to order an xxl when I wear a large it was no big deal thanks to other reviewers. The material is nice and thick but it being crocheted makes it perfect for Spring and Summer.
on August 24, 2013
I like this little top, I have so many dresses that have straps, which
do not always cover my bra straps properly, and I really like the tops
of my arms covered. This goes well with at least four of my dresses
and three of my sleeveless tops, so I can wear it often.
I really like the color, it seems to be made well.
And I like the fit.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 10, 2017
I ordered this based on the picture. It fit ok, and I liked the sleeves - but, it was not as pictured! It arrived as a severely cropped top - the bottom was not on the waist, but way up at my bra-line. This is not what I wanted. The picture is deceiving.
on January 11, 2017
These do run small. I normally wear about a size 16 and I bought the biggest size (14/16). They fit and I wear them all the time but if you are wanting something loose and a little baggy this is not for you. The quality is nice. I bought 4 different colors and I like them all.
on August 17, 2013
Nice piece to layer over jeans and a T-shirt or other casual wear. It is lightweight and comfortable. The crochet details add to a more sophisticated look.
on March 27, 2014
One of the sweaters wasn't good enough to send to me according the the warehouse, so they refunded me the $. The other two showed up though. They run very small. I had ordered the largest size hoping they'd be a little large in case they shrink. It's actually too small. There are some threads that are loose also.
I'm losing weight so will see how they fit later on.
Not too happy right now with these.
on September 16, 2015
I didn't love this. I really wanted to but where it curves in the front bottom, it really just puches and sits awkward. I even washed it and reset it to dry in a better position hoping it was just the way it was packaged... no, still puffy along the bottom front.
I also am not impressed with how many snags it has. I am cutting threads everywhere.. sad
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.