Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 654 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 775 reviews
on December 22, 2016
They asked for 21 days before deciding then I could return it. Well. It shaves as well as the $30 Phillips. The $30 has a flip up trimmer but no adjustments. The $30 has a flip up head for easy cleaning and the razors stay in place. And has a battery that lasts longer.
The color is cool. The charger sucks. You can't shave while charging. The $30 you can...it has a cord not a station.
Now here's my biggest gripe....
I opened the head to dump the shavings......the blades fell down the sink.!
Luckily they are magnetic so i could retrieve them with my telescopic magnet without taking the p trap apart. But there's more. There is a little plastic bit that surrounds everything and all needs to be lined up mysteriously with no warnings or instructions or your razor won't work like new anymore after the first dump.
So they get 5 stars for color, 3 for shave quality...the tough neck hairs will go away eventually. And 0 stars for making me believe this is a great razor.
Anyway....I wish I would have bought another $30 razor instead. It did me great for 3 years but new blades were $25.
This razor was 70. New blades are 40. But I was hoping technology improved that much. It didn't.
I'll keep this one because of hassle. But 3 years from now I'll go back to $30 razor.

1/26/17 update- the more I use this razor the more I hate it. My wife accidentally bumped the razor and the head came apart scattering the blades and the rubber gasket inside. I also have to shave once which leaves random stubble then shave again an hour later to get the rest even after stretching my face like the instructions say. I never had to worry about these things with the cheap model. Unfortunately, it takes longer than the guarantee period to learn this stuff.
I will never recommend or buy this one again!
UPDATE: WORST RAZOR EVER!

4/2/17
it's still the worst razor ever. I still have to shave twice after waiting an hour after the first shave. And it's still not a good shave. I hate it!
on April 20, 2017
The shaver is excellent in what it does. The drawback is that one will have to re purchase the shaving heads once per year. (about 25 bucks) After a year and half, the beard trimmer had a part that destroyed itself. It is the plastic piece on it. One has to remove it to clean the blades. This plastic piece cannot be purchased without buying a new beard trimmer. This will cost between 25-30 dollars. I refused to do this. I ended up buying a stand alone beard trimmer. Personally, I think the whole Norelco shaver system is a high dollar expense for a close shave. There has to be a better product. I will NOT purchase anymore from them.
on June 12, 2016
Background: I have several moles on my face, so I cannot use a manual razor blade. I used to trim my beard once or twice a month. I now must clean shave almost daily so I looked for new options.

Pros: This shaver is very gentle on the skin. I get a a nice visually acceptable clean shaven look without much irritation. By the way, I do not use shaving cream. I use this dry, although it can be used in the shower or with your favorite foam. No problem with any of my moles. The beard is "stored" in a compartment. Easy to clean too.

Cons: I am not completely smooth, so you might "scratch" someone when you kiss them. Maybe it is just my beard or the way I shave, but with my hands I can feel a slight sand paper feeling. Though I must admit that with a normal razor blade I still felt something similar. Also, it takes a couple of minutes to shave, maybe 5-10. The trimmer is very good, but it scratched my face a bit when I used it in the lowest level. Be careful! It takes some space because of the charger, cable, and trimmer. But it still is portable.

To sum up, I highly recommend this shaver. It is gentle on my face and gives a very well groomed look. The trimmer is useful. I could not get a completely smooth feeling. But I have tried it for a few days, so maybe you get better with practice or with shaving foam.

Final advice: There are too many different Norelcos and it gets confusing. This one has a decent price-quality balance. I do not think the more expensive ones are better.
on January 26, 2017
This is my second Norelco Shaver of this model . The last one has lasted me over ten years and is still doing the job however, the shaving head are not lasting more than a month and the batteries charges are getting more frequent. Therefore, I bought the newer model.
on March 13, 2017
The top section pops off easily enough to rinse and clean, however, after using it for several months, it doesn't click back on, one of the teeth broke off. I can still manage to shave with it, but I feel it should be a little more robust for the price.
on April 19, 2017
The 1st time I used this shaver it was as close as a razor. Since then I'd say that although I'm still getting a decent shave, it doesn't work as well as the 1st shave. Not sure why. But certainly it's a great razor. The battery lasts a long time and it's pretty easy on the skin.
on March 2, 2017
Great razor! I've had many through the years and this one ranks up near the top. It could cut a little better, but does a pretty good job of giving a close shave.
on January 2, 2016
This product exceeded my expectations. The trimmer and shaving head changeover without any trouble. Both heads work as you would expect.
on December 27, 2016
Like the shaver but the docking station for the charger sucks.
on March 6, 2017
Great to use and brings a close shave, easy to clean and charges fast, what else would you need from a shaver? Cool design and durable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.