Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 6, 2017
bought this to replace one I lost that was given to me by my sweetie. It just disappeared one day....but I love it so I bought another one.
on February 20, 2016
Came in a nice box with warranty info and the watch is a sharp looking dress watch. Lady friend loved it. Remains to be seen how well it holds up in normal everyday usage in her daily life.
on February 2, 2014
My second stuhrling watch, clearly a classic and big disappointment. Was meant to be a birthday present. The watch looks good, but the straps are extremely poor and the Krystal glass is nothing but ordinary..easily scratching
on August 23, 2014
The watch itself is beautiful. The strap isn't a flat black but a textured striping. What I don't like about it is the fit. It tends to slide up my wrist constantly until it is resting on the bone on the outside of my wrist.
on June 4, 2014
This is a nice watch BUT I dont think it is worth the price nor does it appear to be more than a twenty dollar item. I dont mind the plainness becuase thats why I originally purchased it but it looks too plain.
on February 20, 2016
pretty timepiece. if you read the description you find it is an older model. that would explain the discount. i hope it continues to work well.
on August 30, 2016
Very good looking watch. Very lightweight. It doesn't really feel expensive, but it does look fancy.
on April 19, 2016
Small simple watch face. The wrist band is a small band, but perfect for my wrist. I'm loving the Sturhling brand
on June 13, 2015
I love this watch! It is beautiful. Goes perfect with everything. Understated elegance. The watch face is about the size of a quarter...
on January 23, 2014
Really like the packaging; professionally and very nicely done. This was a gift. Looks very nice and keeps great time. Price was right.