Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 22, 2014
This watch is so beautiful and elegant. The face of the watch is recessed with a very clean, unobstructed face.
The diamond accent is simple. The band is lined toward the clasp but has two larger segments that perfectly accent the face of the watch. I love the color of the rose gold and would definitely recommend this to any woman looking for a simple, classic every day watch.
on April 8, 2014
I love this watch. It is beautiful!! Love, love, love!!! I would recommend it if you love rose gold. I do, and I love it, however, it comes only with one clasp. I have a 7 1/2" wrist. I think the watch is 7 1/4". I would like to have an extra link in there.
on June 21, 2016
just wonderful and elegant!!
on July 29, 2015
It's great and this is the watch number 2 I pay to same seller :)
on October 4, 2015
Thank you for the fast delivery i loved the watch
on December 18, 2014
Gorge! What else can I say. Very pleased. Will wear often with other rose gold jewelry pieces!! Love.
on November 9, 2015
very nice
on October 25, 2015
Looks great
on October 14, 2014
A gift for my wife. Her third Anne Klein. Elegant and inexpensive. She loves it.
on January 3, 2015
Beautiful watch, very sleek and sophisticated.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question