Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on July 22, 2017
I haven't worn these very much, because I'm obsessed with orange and don't want to ruin these at work. I bought them to be my casual going out pair, but I often overlook to switch between shoes. They feel nice weight wise and in padding for casual use

I can't give a review on durability based on my current use of them. I've had issues with the ML699V1's and the 510v3's in the inner heel area, so I'm concerned how long the inner heel padding will hold up on these if I do my best to baby them. The ML699V1's are a walking shoe and lasted me only 2 months of using them for work before the padding on the left heel starting spitting apart into the shoes so bad that the entire foam insert came out and the shoe is not unwearable from discomfort of the inner heel structure that remains. The 510v3's showed a heavy wear after 5 months of using them as work shoes and I could only guess to expect the possibility of another month from them before they too would spit the inner heel foam.
on September 26, 2016
Shoes are great, but, buy a half size bigger and get 2e for normal US fit.
on March 29, 2017
these are way too narrow in the right size. need wider shoe
on December 22, 2016
574s are always stylish and always comfortable. Wide sizes are great -- very few brands offer that comfort.
on February 15, 2017
These shoes look awesome and fit as expected, but the insole is thin and lacks cushioning. I'm going to swap out the insole and these shoes will then be 5 stars.
on April 3, 2017
I have been wearing new balance for a long time. I have found that despite the vast array of shoes there fit has been consistent across their lines. The styling is great and can be worn with shorts or jeans or worn in athletic situations. I just doubt you're going to run a marathon In the shoe!
on May 20, 2017
My husband loves these shoes. They are true to size and the color is great. It is more of a Texas Orange than Tennessee orange but that's ok. He loves them anyway! He wears a 10.5 and these fit perfectly. Now I have to find a green pair for him!
on March 27, 2017
it looks good and I am sure it wears well however the ''sizing'' factor (as least in my case) seems like they fit small.....and were too tight.
Probably will need to return as a result
on April 15, 2017
I had buy wider shoes. These are so much more comfortable than D or M size.
on April 4, 2017
I have worn this style of shoe for 10+ years. When one wears out, I replace with another. It fits well and lasts a reasonably long time.

The shoe breathes well, has good support, and is a classic style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.