Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on January 26, 2015
These shoes were a huge disappointment to me. I do a lot of marathon running and have been a loyal NB fan for at least 20 years. I have been wearing the 1080 (or one of its predecessors) for at least the last 10 years. This is the first time ever that next year's model felt nothing like any of its earlier versions. I always loved the spacious toe box - this one is tight. I always loved the cushion - this one does not have enough. This shoe in no way resembles its predecessors. I always loved that I could simply order my next pair of running shoes and could trust they would fit just right. That is clearly no longer the case.
on March 18, 2014
I am a runner with specific physical problem areas that I need to make sure my footwear addresses. I have periformus syndrome so it's super important to have the right support so I don't end up with hip/knee/shin pain or wherever the problem decides to show up. I also have high arches and a standard gait (do not pronate or supinate) - a neutral shoe with bounce/spring and a higher ankle support in the back is what I prefer. Anything with overly hard support actually irritates my foot considerably or makes it fall asleep. I have a somewhat wide foot although it doesn't measure as a standard-wide. For most new balances I have to order wide as the standard shoe is too narrow so that is what I ordered here. I had tried these on at a local premiere running shoe store so I knew the fit would be right. There was not one point of the shoe that bothered me - it felt like putting on Cinderella's perfect glass slipper. At the time, the store only had in stock the white/berry/blue/gold pair which I wasn't crazy about aesthetically but I really liked the fit so I decided to see if it was offered in a different color. Very glad they are!
on March 3, 2015
I love these shoes. I went to Fleet Feet and bought some arches that fit my feet. The shoes are so light I don't even realize I have them on. The arches that come with the shoes are like all tennis shoes, they aren't bad. The shoes measure about 10 1/2" in length and about 4" wide. The shoes fit snug to the top of my foot. They are like walking on air. I generally wear a 6 1/2 to 7 shoe and the 6 1/2 fits me fine. I have less than a toes length, but if I had gotten the 7 they would have been to big.
on May 9, 2015
I love these shoes! Feel great! I normally wear a 9 1/2 but purchased a 10 to accommodate my custom insoles....after trying them on...they feel good and I may return the insoles.. Delivery was 3 days early..price was great.. I purchased a similar color of the same shoe for $134 at a retail store...found these when I got home and returned the other ones the next day...I changed the shoes laces to orange to add more contrast ..this was a good purchase experience and I recommend the shoes
review image
on October 30, 2015
Before this pair, I'd never purchased a pair of running shoes that weren't comfortable, straight out of the box. These shoes are lined with a type of netting-like material that generates a blister after a mere fifteen minutes of walking--that's right, don't even try to imagine what a run is like in these. I put a blister patch over that blister and tried to go for a run, but ended up with a second blister in a new location. I had to cut my run short because of these shoes. Perhaps you have the patience limp around breaking a pair of running shoes in, but I know that you shouldn't have to. I bought these New Balance after years of buying only Asics shoes, at least ten pairs. Not one of the Asics shoes ever caused a single blister.
on October 16, 2015
These are the most comfortable New Balance shoes I have ever purchased. Running in them is a dream and walking in them feels like a cloud. Snug fit for no slipping while running, they are attractive for a running shoe, not bulky or clunky..just right!! I would recommend this shoe to any runner..I favor running on the dirt paths offered around southern California, like the Mountain fire roads, but even when you are forced to transition on to pavement these shoes tackle the pavement just as well as the dirt and you don't feel the difference in the changing for the terrain! If you like the new Balance Brand, you will love it even more if you purchase this style!!
on March 9, 2015
Bought one pair of these shoes locally, when I could try them on, and loved them! Trained and ran in them for 1/2 marathon distance. Never one blister or toenail issue. Wore well and stayed comfortable. So i bought three more pair here in different colors about six months later. Two of the three pair fit as expected, but the white (with red and blue) was at least a 1/2 size bigger. I tried running in them with thicker socks, but not good for longer distances. Not sure if it is that color or just a fluke with that pair, but that variablity was my only disappointment.
on October 11, 2014
I've been wearing the 1080 for a few years now and have loved the style. These v4 were terrible. Heels slipped to create blisters and the upper was so tight across the top of the foot that it cut off circulation. I sent them back. Interesting info from my local running store was that New Balance has moved overseas, so lots of folks are having trouble with the quality of their shoes now.
on September 12, 2014
I should start my review stating I am not a runner. I just got these shoes yesterday. They are much brighter and vibrant than the picture. And I would say they are purple and orange rather than yellow. They are the lightest shoes I have ever owned. I have been buying another brand for the past several years but when I saw these my heart skipped a beat. The are beautiful. I am an 8, slightly wide so I ordered the 8 c/d and they are a perfect fit, very comfortable and seem to be very well made. My husband has been trying to get me to try NB for some time but I was reluctant to try anything new since it had taken me so long to find some that were perfect for me and met my needs. These will not replace my regular ones, at least not yet but hey are beautifully bright and playful and will be a welcome change
on March 12, 2015
This is my second pair of these shoes. They run small so I buy a full size larger in length. They were recommended by my podiatrist because they are very cushioned. I use my own orthotic in them so can't speak to the arch support. I use them for walking, not running. I walk my dog twice a day; total time at least an hour. I often leave these shoes on all day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.