Customer Reviews: Cushe Men's M Rubber Sole Fashion Sneaker
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Cycling on Amazon

on November 1, 2013
I bought my first pair of these at Nordstrom about 3 months ago. After wearing them for a few days I realized they were incredibly comfortable and needed another pair. Nordstrom was no longer carrying this version so I went online.

Was so glad I found one in another color and bought it immediately. I wear these shoes every day both around the house and out. They are durable and the suede surface is easily maintained.

I'd buy another color in a minute.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 28, 2014
I ordered these in the proper size for me and they were correct for length and width but with socks on I could not wear them these shoes are designed for a thinner foot as in up and down not toe to heel and width,they are nice shoes
on January 6, 2015
My husband and boys love their Cushe's for casual, every-day wear. All three (current sizes 11, 12, 13) prefer this sneaker/slipper style over their tennis/athletic shoes and say that they are super comfortable. I have purchased this style of Cushe shoe at the rate of at least one per person per year for the last couple years. They are made well, its just that my boys are growing and hard on shoes -- they wear these all the time, in all kinds of weather, and they literally wear them out.

I would caution, however, that this particular style of shoe fits a little oddly to me personally -- I would recommend trying it on somewhere before ordering it online. I tried one on and don't really like them -- it's the design of the shoe that they are super flat with an arch, so the heel ends up feeling too low to me. I do however really like and highly recommend their casual/tennis shoe styles though. If you don't like the design/fit of this shoe, I have found the other styles to be super comfortable and a more conventional style and fit.
on March 30, 2014
I love the look of these shoes. I love how comfortable they are. My friends comment on them. One said, "Those are really beautiful shoes", but ok, he's a little weird.
What I do not love is the material that the soles are made of. These soles combined with a small amount of water, and a even a semi smooth surface (like brick, tile, or cobblestones for instance) are a recipe for disaster. I attribute only my catlike reflexes and balance with the fact that I haven't taken a serious spill when wearing them, several times. I will continue to wear them when it's nice outside, but I need to put a warning sticker near them that says "CHECK THE WEATHER BEFORE WEAR!"
66 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2015
I bought these in size 9 (my usual size) to wear as slippers, but with socks, they're too small in length -- my big toe runs into the end. A half size larger might work, but these don't come in 9.5. If you're planning to go sockless, I think they're true to size. Very lightweight, and surprisingly good arch support for such a light shoe. I wouldn't try to do serious hiking or running in these, but for general knockabouts, they're good.
on May 14, 2015
+ Love these shoes!
+ Super comfortable
+ Doesn't have the white/light sole like most slide on shoes do
+ No laces!
+ Easy to clean
+ Still look great after wearing them all day every day for 6 months in the office, the bar, music shows, etcetera.

These are easily the best pair of shoes I've ever owned, my only complaint is that they should offer them in more patterns/colors. Definitely plan on buying more when these are ready to give up the ghost.
on October 27, 2014
As close to barefoot as I can get!

I have extreme pronation of my feet and have been wearing prescription orthotics since I was 3. It's very uncomfortable for me to be barefoot for long periods of time and I usually have to wear big clunky shoots to get the right support.

I was hesitant to try these as they seem too light to offer me the right support. But I was wrong! The arch comes up the side just enough to offer the average foot great arch support and enough to work well with my orthotics. And tey are so so light and the sole is nice and CUSHE!! I plan on buying bunches more!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 8, 2014
My husband has slightly narrow heels so it's always a chore finding shoes that fit. Unfortunately, these were really loose around the heel & the sides of his feet. They are soft so would probably not rub his feet raw but they looked silly loose so we sent them back. A shame because he likes this style & they are cushy soft.

One thing that is a potential problem with these shoes is the sole. The front sole (under the toes) is built up a bit higher in from the edge so your feet can tend to tilt inward (kind of a "pigeon-toe" effect). I think Cushe went a little overboard in the "style" over foot health with this sole. The odd sole could be a tripping hazard for the elderly or anyone who has problems with walking.
on May 25, 2015
I have another pair of Cushe that I love. These are more rigid and very ugly in person. They look like something my dad would wear. I just use the as slipper, I refuse to wear them outside of the house.
on March 31, 2014
I am also looking for my weekenders, slip on shoes that are super comfortable, but yet have a little style as to not look skater shoe. I have found 2 such brands and Cushe is one of the them. These shoes feel like wearing slippers due to the comfort and weight, yet provide the protection required of a standard walking shoe. These look great with jeans and you can dress them up or down.