Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cotton Cantina Juniors Fold Over Cotton Spandex Pants
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Price:$9.97 - $12.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Cute yoga pants that run just the slightest bit small. This is because (as the name states) they are Juniors sizes. I am 5'1" and 105 lbs and got a small. They fit perfectly but will be a tad to small if they shrink in the wash. Ill make sure not to dry them. I would recommend to anyone buying these to take the "Juniors" sizing into account when choosing a size. I usually wear a small and the small does fit me, its just a smaller small than usual....if that makes sense...lol.
Other than the smaller sizing these are great! I love the fold over portion- very nice detail. Im going to get a couple more pairs in different colors (I got the black pants with grey fold over).
They are a tad long so shorter people like me will have to fold the bottoms over (or take them in).
They got to me quickly through Amazon Prime.
review image
on November 13, 2014
I ordered these pants . No doubt i got it on time but as soon as i opened it , it was defected . Seams were loose from everywhere and it had such a big defect. Really diappointed. Will never purchase from them in future .
review image review image
on November 27, 2013
I just got these pants today. They seem well made and the fabric isn't thin. The description says they're for juniors, but they fit really well, even though I don't exactly have a junior body. The fold over waist is nice because you can wear them as high or as low as you want. I normally wear an 8 or 10 and ordered a large. Super comfy! I will be ordering more.
on February 2, 2014
These pants are really comfortable and a good weight - not too heavy but not too sheer either. They are a bit long, even for a tall girl like me (I am 5" 7 1/2"). They also attract dog hair and lint! Overall, they are worth the price paid.
on November 3, 2015
I love these pants! When these came up on a search for maternity pants I wasn't sure. Nothing in the description or any reviews (that I saw) said they were for maternity. Since I thought they were really cute (and cheap) I took a chance and ordered them. They are my new favorite pants. You can wear the fold-over part up or down. I prefer it up while pregnant and it doesn't fall or slide down. The fit is very flattering and they look good enough to wear in public, unlike my other comfy pants. I am 5'5" and 175lbs. I ordered a large and plan on getting more.
review image review image
on January 5, 2014
I LOVE these yoga pants. I ordered three pairs just from the picture alone, and I'm so glad that I did. These pants are cute, comfortable, extremely durable, and surprisingly versatile. The material is soft, perfect, and breathable -- neither too heavy nor too thin. It washes very well and retains it's original shape. These pants are a great value for the price, unbelievably versatile, and are definitely cute enough to wear for MORE than just exercising and lounging around the house. Thus far, I've worn them for hiking, jogging, stretching, running casual errands, coffee dates with friends, grocery shopping, and I've even worn them as pajama bottoms on those extra chilly nights! Moreover, I've even gotten a bunch of compliments and inquiries regarding them. They really add shape to your legs and are very flattering, especially if you have a smaller frame and long legs. The colored fold-over upper part of the pants is totally adjustable if you need to shorten or lengthen the pants for any reason. Plus, they come in a wide assortment of vibrant and gorgeous colors! Why would you pay TWICE as much for Victoria's Secret yoga pants when you can have these babies for HALF the price?? I will definitely be re-ordering an additional three or four more pairs for myself, and for my Mom :) They are simply PERFECT and so deliciously comfortable!
on December 12, 2013
As a college student, this will probably be that last time in my life I can get away with wearing yoga pants everyday to work, school, and outings. As such, I loved my first pair I bought so much that I wore holes in the inseams (from biking, running, and essentially wearing them for days at a time. Gross, I know, but they fit so sperfectly and never stretch out!!) so I went ahead and bought 3 more pairs, I LOVE the coral and grey fold over. They work perfectly over my Uggs or with sandals, or into boots! This style is the best, and both me and my boyfriend love the fit :)
on January 5, 2014
For years I've been waisting my money on buying Victoria's Secret yoga pants, a few weeks ago I decided to try and save some money and buy these, i absolutely love them! they're way more affordable and just as cute as the VS ones.
on October 17, 2014
These arrived a while ago and I LOVE them. I'm 5'3", 115 lbs and ordered a small. A medium could fit me too probably, but I wanted them a little tighter. I was worried about muffin top, but the pants are VERY stretchy but not stretchy enough that they are falling off by the end of the day; the waist of the pants fit me perfectly. The color is nice, too. The only drawback is that the butt can be a bit see-through, and that's also where the tag is so you could be able to see it if you were looking really hard. I just cut off the tag and wear a thong or nude colored panties and all is well. Anyway, they're a great buy- especially for the price.
on January 25, 2014
I got the black and grey pair for the gym and lounging. Gotta say that these are really cute and the material is not cheap despite the price. They look just as pictured and hug your body in a very flattering way.