Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wrapables Crystal Kitty Collection
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 2, 2012
This was an impulse purchase -- something I try not to do -- but it was in my Wish Basket, it was marked down, and it was the last one in stock, so I bought it. Well, it's the cutest piece of jewelry I've seen in a long time. Now the problem is which of my two granddaughters should I give it to? I bought it for the 5 year old but learned that the one who turned 16 loves Hello Kitty too! Who knew? With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I'm thinking I should see if I can turn one Hello Kitty Silver Tone Charm Bracelet into two. And while I'm still in review mode . . . JerseyBling was just great to deal with. Not only did the bracelet arrive the very next day, but there was an added piece of "bling" thrown in. The whole experience was a positive one!
on May 2, 2013
WHO DOESNT LOVE THAT BIG CUTE FACE ON THESE JEWELRY ITEMS FOR CHILDREN AS WELL AS YOUNG ADULTS? THE PRICE IS FANTASTIC , THE LOOK WAS AS BLING AS YOU CAN GET AND IT IS VERY WELL MADE. MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM. GREAT WORK AND FAST SHIPPING.
on June 4, 2013
My Gemini twins have birthdays this month (June) and I am certain they will love the this ensemble. When I purchased this, it appeared to be mixmatched, but the bow on kitty is the same on bracelet and necklace.
on December 1, 2012
This came exactly as the picture shows. It also came in a little red oriental style drawstring bag. I bought it for my 6 year old niece who loves Hello Kitty. It is perfect for her and is just what I was looking for. The price was great too.
on January 4, 2013
I thought this bracelet would be smaller, so that my grand daughter could wear it. But when I tried to put it on there was a sharp point that cut my hand in three places and made me bleed. I was very unhappy. My son in law cut the point off for me with a drummel. That should not have happened at all.
on January 27, 2013
The bracelet looks just like the picture and my daughter loved it. The face broke off the bangle almost right away. Where the description said that it comes with a gift box it should have said a gift bag. This made it a little more difficult to wrap.
on July 18, 2013
This is something that would look as though I spent 50 dollars on the set, when really, I got a steal on here. The shipping and packaging was top notch. Very awesome!
on November 24, 2012
Absolutely beautiful. I have always wanted a hello kitty bangle and I am so happy that I found one. I love the crystals especially when they glitter in the sun.
on March 14, 2013
My daughter absolutley loves this bracelet/necklace set! I highly recommed this product to anyone who loves Hello Kitty! Very HAppy!
on December 23, 2012
Purchased for my 4 yr old daughter to go in the jewelry box she is getting for Xmas. Nice quality and prettier in person.