YED Reading Is Fundamental Wish List Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Oscar Central in Movies & TV Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,228 reviews
on August 24, 2013
I bought this case for my 2013 macbook air 11-inch and I am satisfied.

PROS:

-More functional and self-sustainable than other cases: The handle can be used to hold the laptop solo (which most cases don't seem to have); the case is thin, smooth, and small enough to be put into a backpack like other cases; the case has a side zipper that can hold the charger (which most cases don't seem to have)
-High quality- made with soft, plush material. The inside is also soft and it has fur-like texture.
-Zipper works perfectly, and it doesn't touch the laptop
-Design is very mainstream (could be con for some people). Looks simple, professional, and hipster-free. I think having a macbook air is hipster enough, no more!

CONS:

-The charger fits in the side pocket (which is also zipped) very tightly, so I have a bit of trouble putting in my charger. You will have to put it in without the cord wrapped around the apple charger.
-The case has a chemical smell that is pretty strong, and it gave me a headache at first. I've had the case for about a week, and the smell is lasting, but I think it's starting to wear off.
-The laptop (Macbook Air mid-2013) fits in with about an inch loose (top to bottom, not side to side), but it hardly moves when zipped.

Overall, this is an ideal case for me, and the product matches its descriptions. Hope this helped!
22 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2013
I ordered two of these, one for a Samsung Chromebook and one for a Macbook Air 11.6-in. This case was a perfect fit for both devices, plus the zippered, side-pouch allow plenty of space for power bricks for these devices, as well. Though not absolutely necessary, the handles are convenient. The nylon zippers seem sturdy enough, and will not damage the finish of the computer inside. This case is really a good value at the price.
on September 17, 2013
I really like this case. It fits my 2013 11" Macbook Air very nicely and there is just the right amount of extra storage in the zippered pocket for the few things I might want to carry with the computer. Many cases don't have separate storage to carry anything else. While carrying a lot defeats the purpose of having a Macbook Air, having no space to carry anything else is a bit too minimalist for me. I like the fact that it has handles that velcro together if you want but they also lay down against the case unobtrusively if your don't want them sticking out.

One caution if you have never had a new neoprene item before... when it is brand new and just out of the wrapping, it will have a strong rubbery smell. Everything made out of neoprene smells this way. Just take it out of the packing material, open it up and let it sit someplace for a few days (I propped mine open so fresh air could get to it and left it in my workshop for 2-3 days and it was fine). The smell will fade away pretty quickly. The advantages of neoprene far outweigh this one minor annoyance.
on January 25, 2014
I got this to put my Acer C720 chromebook in. It woks prefectly for that purpose.

The fit. It fits snug with just a slight bit of room on each side of the chromebook. The chromebook does not slide around when it's in the case and zipped up. It also has enough room to fit the charger for the chromebook in the front zippered pocket. The handles are of good construction and feel like I will never have to worry about the stitching for the handle or the weight on the handle. It feels well padded and the felt on the inside will keep it safe from scratching. Overall a very good case that I would recommend for anyone looking to fit an 11.6 inch laptop, or more specifically the Acer C720 Chromebook.
on August 2, 2013
I have to say this is a great Laptop Case! My Samsung Series 3 chromebook fits perfectly inside and also in the side pocket I put my charger. I would highly recommend this case for a laptop or chromebook!
on November 8, 2013
A very good case...I am very pleased. The carrying handles naturally are down along the sides of the case and don't stick up. They are sewn that way and held by velcro. That is great...because they don't get in the way of the case being nice and trim. Then when you want to use them just pull them up and you have carrying handles.
The company Tech Matte emailed me when I got the case just asking if I was completely satisfied. I mentioned that one of the zippers was sticking and seemed a little hard to drag across. They sent me a new one right away and in 3 days I had a new one working fine and they said dont bother sending back the defective one. We just want to be sure you are satisfied.
Good to buy a product from such a company
on November 13, 2015
Love this sleeve! I recently bought the 2015 Dell XPS 13 touchscreen model and was looking for a nice sleeve to keep it in while I commute to school and work. This sleeve fits the laptop perfectly and the extra pocket at the front can fit the charger, my phone charger and even my headphones without adding too much bulk. The zipper is very smooth and the material on the inside is very soft. The extra handles at the top are a added convenience that I love.

Only negative thing I have to say is that when it arrived, it had a very strong salty smell. It didn't bother me much, just something I noticed and it was gone within 2 days of use so I am not upset by it at all.

Overall, very pleased with this purchase and have already recommended it to friends!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 30, 2014
I ordered this to go with the new 11.6" Chromebook I bought for my husband. It fits perfect, looks very nice and compliments the Chromebook very well.

Nicely padded for protection with room for charger and cord. The handle is nice but I think the entire case will just be picked up and carried since it is small enough. This is a very well made.

Excellent case, great price too! Highly recommend!
on November 29, 2016
I received this case six weeks ago, and have used it regularly since it arrived. I wasn't honesty expecting too much for the price, but it has been excellent. My ASUS C201 11.6 inch Chromebook fits perfectly in it, and there is room for some papers and the power supply in the external zippered compartment. The 3 zipper pulls are long, rubbery, and embossed; so they are easy to grab. I particularly like the way the 2 halves of the handle join together with velcro. It hasn't been exposed to a real downpour yet, but it has proven to be immune to the light rains that it has experienced. Some people have mentioned a strong chemical smell when it was first opened, but mine only had a very slight odor that dissipated quickly.
on August 12, 2013
I got this case for my samsung chromebook (11.6 inch). This case fits like a glove, and the inside is wonderfully soft. I thought it would be a plasticy vinyl, but its kind of plush. Its wonderful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.