Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on May 9, 2017
These socks have a great fit (I am a size 12). They stay up without having to always adjust. They are not too long looking like knee highs but also not too short so that if you rest one leg up 90 degrees on the other while sitting like I do; you don't show any leg (although I can't guarantee that if you have your slacks hemmed too high). I like the fit better than my Gold Toe and Calvin Klein socks.

I gave them 4 stars only because of the selection packaged together. I know other brands do this as well but I never understood why package three pink & gray socks together. Why not three different color combos together that I could wear with three different outfits. I have three pair of pink and gray socks now that all go with my pink shirt and gray suit.
on August 3, 2016
Small tear developed at big toe during FIRST wear. My big toe nail is not all crazy, I actually keep it super trimmed because it seems like nowadays alot of these fashionable socks are low quality and no matter what holes form super quick & I'm sick of wasting money on socks I wear 1-3 times before I have to trash em.

These socks look cool, but are about as durable as a damp paper bag. Would not recommend at all.
on May 22, 2017
Only wanted the stripped pair. But like all 3. Socks have been a statement to my wardrobe for close to 40 years. Happy these did not disappoint.
on March 28, 2017
Fit as expected while being a fun color and style to change up your work outfit. Comfortable and thin, not itchy at all.
on June 19, 2015
Ben Sherman is a good brand and these socks are great quality. The colors really pop. The only problem is they are shorter/sit a little lower than most dress socks. They barely hit the bottom of my calf (I wear a size 12 and am 6'1"). This means that within a short time they are already starting to sag, which is not a great feeling, and I have to pull my pant leg down if I cross my legs so as not to show leg skin. But anyway they look nice.
on June 28, 2015
One of my favorite socks.
I found the design to be fun and bold, yet subdued enough.
The socks are relatively thin (dress type socks). The feel like a mix between casual socks and dress socks. In fact, I use them for both tie/khaki situations and days I'm just in casual wear.
The socks have enough elastic to stay up on your leg without constricting as some socks do.

Pros
- fits well
- not too thick
- relatively thin socks
- fabric holds up

Cons
- none at this point
on April 11, 2017
nice socks
on December 24, 2015
After one wearing one pair of socks had a hole along the seam of the toes.
on June 17, 2014
I wear a size 9 shoes and these fit well, but they may be a bit snug on someone in the 11 - 12 shoe size range.
on March 24, 2017
Nice produce

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question