Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Basic Stretch Layer Seamless Tube Bra Bandeau Top
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 23, 2014
This was a great buy....and I picked the right one out of all the ones for sale on Amazon. I am a 38C and they fit just great. Just thick enough and does not ride down or move. Looks just like the picture and very, very comfortable.
on July 29, 2014
Very simply style. But very effective too. I mean It covers every need a regular bra can cover and perhaps even more. Very comfortable too. But I don’t wear this to work. When come to work I choose Fashion Forms: Backless Strapless U Plunge Bra (Style #16536). Another awesome modern bra.
on July 6, 2014
I'm large chested (36DD) and this fit perfectly ! The band covers everything perfect ! Its long enough, isn't too thin or see through at all! I plan to buy more in different colors. Looks good under my shirts or even by itself !
on July 31, 2014
I am a 34 B and this fit great. I purchased the black one and I love the material of it and the shipping time was sooner than I expected!