Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 14, 2014
Many of the LeSportsac Products on Amazon have the wrong names listed, however, the pictures associated with each item is indeed what you'll receive.

I really love these cases. I use them to organize baby essentials in my bag but they're great alone too. I use the largest one for spare clothes and a swaddle blanket. The medium sized one is my diaper clutch. I keep diapers, wipes, a changing pad and ointment in there. The smallest bag I use for my own necessities. On short trips I consolidate all my essentials into the largest case and although it's bulky, it all fits in the case and can be stored easily in even the smallest stroller basket.

The ring on the side of the bags is great. All the bags can be attached together so you have one thing to transport instead of three. I also find it useful because it securely attaches to my stroller hook so I have what I need on hand.
on August 20, 2014
These travel bags are wonderful in keeping me organized on my trips. The largest one fit a lot of my clothes. Very nice and roomy. The smallest was perfect for jewelry. The middle one was the catch all holding my various cords for phone and computer and they are so fun. I love the design and the bags are made really well, nice heavy zippers. Finally good quality for your money.
on January 5, 2015
I really love these bags. I thought the size of the largest would be considerably smaller. Heck, I thought all three would be considerably smaller. But I'm so glad the original size is big. It's truly perfect for travel and dividing different things (undies, socks, etc.) and also great to take the exact size I need for day to day, if need be. The design is super cute, too. I'm so glad I got this set!
on January 15, 2015
It would be difficult to find a Lesportsac product you didn't love! The colors are vibrant and I am using all three bags. The small one goes in my bag..Largest one holds extra makeup, backup lipsticks and perfume. Middle one holds meds and other essentials for travel. The bags are really well made as always. You can feel secure in buying this brand!
on June 19, 2015
Love LeSportsac as their bags are only as heavy as the stuff you put into them, garner compliments, and are washable! Makes a great gift- grateful recipient thinks of you whenever they are used. (When I purchase them as a gift, I have a hard time parting with them!) A little pricey but durable.
on April 27, 2016
What a great set for a great price. These bags are lined which helps them keep their shape. I use the small one for everyday make-up bag-so much neater-easier to find items in the bag.
on March 16, 2015
Ridiculously cute and very well made. They come with a high quality metal ring clasp that connect all three together if desired. They fit all sorts of items and help keep baby's things organized and clean. Love them. These would be a great baby shower gift. I highly reccomed them even with the high price tag. Lesportsac is wonderful!!
on March 19, 2017
This fits perfectly in my wife's diaper bag. The largest pouch is used to store 2 of our toddlers' extra change of clothing, medium size pouch is to store handy small distraction toys like cars, and smallest pouch is used to store toilet potty liners for when our 3 year old needs to go potty. Super handy and easy to take with.
on August 27, 2015
I love the varying sizes, and I love that these come with a ring to hook them all together. I paired this with the XL overnighter, and it's become my carry on bag. I get compliments all the time, and the nylon fabric almost becomes a barrier between liquids and my clothes!
on July 7, 2014
I expected the bags to be a little different. They are very useful in the 3 sizes, well made also. I love the floral pattern, it's very vivid and cheery. I am going to buying another 3 as I have used these 3 already. The best organizers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.