Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2013
Received all items on time and as promised. All items were new products. Bought this group of items primarily for the camera but needed the additional stuff to use with the camera. Had SLR with lens, filters, & other paraphernalia before digital but have been buying digital point and shoots because I didn't want to carry all that stuff around. I realized with the new digital p&s, I could get the picture I wanted most of the time with editing programs compensating for the deficiencies. I have been waiting for a camera with a good zoom lens that has all the bells and whistles that current DSLRs don't have. I think I found it with the FZ70. So far I am impressed with the lens (very good, even at full zoom) and all the features. It almost seems you can handle most of the editing in the camera. For example, one feature is, in a sun/shadow shoot, the camera will automatically take 3 pictures and combine them to even out the exposure across the picture (something you would normally perform on a Raw picture with an editing program.) BTW, the larger body is easier to hold for people with large hands (me).

One problem, except one free basic editing program, the camera is so new that few editing programs can process the Raw picture format.
3 helpful votes
on December 15, 2013
The camera in here is great including most of the products in here. However, the "Precision Design DSLR300 Flash" that mounts in the hot shoe of the camera isn't compatible. The "Precision Design DSLR300 Flash" comes with a tiny little cord that is support to plug it in with your camera to sync the flash with your camera, but my camera does not have an outlet for the cord to plug in. I was really looking forward to using my camera with the extra flash, but I'm not able to. other than that the camera is super great although i wish it had an exposure option that was more than 8 seconds.
3 helpful votes
on June 7, 2015
The camera is great, but:
+ [2] Transcend 64GB SDXC 300x Card : NOT TRUE, THIS IN NOT TRANSCEND, IS GENERIC. IT DOESN'T GIVE ME TRUST TO STORE PICTURES OR VIDEOS
+[7] Precision Design PD-C20 Camera/Camcorder Case: IT IS NOT THE SAME OFTHE PICTURE, IT DOESN'T HAVE THE EXTERNAL POCKETS
+ [11] Precision Design LCD Screen Protectors : VERY BAD QUALITY
+ [13] Image Recovery Software : IT DOESN'T COME IN THE PACKAGE
+ Air Dust Blower and Soft Brush : IT DOESN'T COME IN THE PACKAGE
+ THE CD-ROM (PHOTOFUNSTUDIO 9.2, OWNERS MANUAL,..) IS DAMAGED AND IT DOESN'T WORK
+ [6] Precision Design DSLR300 Flash : ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH THE CAMERA
on January 9, 2014
The camera is amazing; of course, it doesn't perform like a reflex, but it exceeds field performance of a reflex, at least in field work for biology and environmental sciences. The only thing that I dislike of the camera set was flash, this is maked for a reflex as I confirm with a friend's camera. However I recomends this camera and its camera set.
on January 23, 2016
This is a great camera, it takes great action pictures and it is very easy to figure out!! i recommend if your not used to taking pictures or videos it will get the job done! i'm very happy with my purchase!
on April 1, 2015
I am am not a camera pro, I do like to take good clear pictures of a variety of subjects, family, birds, wild life to name a few. This camera seems to give me a better end result than I have ever achieved. Just hold it steady and it does the work for you.
on December 21, 2015
Absolutely love it. I have taken many high quality pictures with it and have never had a problem!
on May 16, 2015
Great camera, nice case, lots of useful add-ons all in one package. Some I won't use, but overall a very good package of items for the camera.
on April 23, 2016
Very good camera. Take pretty good pics.
on June 25, 2015
I just got back from vacation and used this camera. Got some wonderful shots. Zoom is great.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.