YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on January 12, 2014
I've cooked many things from eggs to sauces, etc. and it lives up to it's "non-stick" guarantee and clean up is a breeze. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the handles on the pots get very hot and you need to use mitts. I don't understand why they didn't make them with the same long handles as the pans. And the lid handles are awkward in the beginning because they aren't the nice curved handles you see on most pots, they're round and weird to grip--don't get that design either but whatever, I have them now and it's a really great set for PFOA free cookware.
on April 23, 2015
returned it. opened box, read owner's care guide, realized that I made a big mistake. Cannot exceed 350 degrees in oven, soap & water washing not recommended (what??), pans were incredibly small. extremely overpriced. Cost me $11.40 to return.
on November 27, 2016
I like the pans but hate the lids. The pans cook as expected but the lids are cheezy. The handle thread is exposed as is the connecting nut. I guess that is fine if it ever needs tightening. A lid handle should be riveted on. The company rushed on the design of the lids which is sad.
on September 23, 2015
After one year of use they don't stick. Except when using excessive heat, sticks a little bit, with some meals. A+++
on January 4, 2017
I've had stone dine for years and I have been well please with the quality and
I bought stone dine for all my family and they are very satfisted with the cookware /
I bought the wok for my daughter and I bought the cookware set for my grandson and wife and
they are well pleased with all I can say is I am a well pleased with your product.
on February 28, 2016
yes it rates all five stars! I've cooked everything from bourbon sauce to prime rib. they are perfect. I love the steel handles for using any size pan you need in the oven. I can use them for absolutely every cooking need and yes, clean up is a breeze. thank you for such a great pan set.
on May 19, 2014
This is the best nonstick cookware set I have ever bought. The only downside is the metal handles that you have to use pot holders on.
on April 9, 2014
As with baking pan, the issue of scratching the surface could be a problem. I initially thought this material better than Teflon and any thought that you could use any material with it. Also, I do think the handle attachment points will prove weak over the long run if you use the cookware a lot. Lastly, I would have liked to seen one small frying pan with the group. Again, I have not used the items yet and once I do; I may rate them better.
on October 25, 2014
I love this cookware. It really is non-stick and easy to clean up. It sears my meat perfectly. The best cookware I've ever had yet!
on April 16, 2015
Great product. Easy to use and clean .Price a was aweso mm