Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 28, 2014
My daughter loves her new light up Crocs. We didn't even know they light up when we bought them but what a wonderful surprise. They're sturdier than the classic style and seem a little higher which I like. She's measuring a 7.5 and we bought an 8 which fits perfectly, not big like some other styles.
on May 1, 2014
Perfect fit. Didn't realize they light up when I purchased them. My daughter LOVES them and can't wait to show her friends! Glad I purchased. I have a very happy 3 year old.
on June 27, 2014
Light Crocs is cool, my little daughters love them very much - they have pink, but bought another for a variety of purple, they came defective and I was very upset: left is light, and the right is not light and does not react to a blow on the surface ... Even could not think that can be a nuance... I will return!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question