Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 426 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 445 reviews
on September 7, 2015
Omg totally gorgeous! Soo many compliments about this shoes it's unbelievable... my boss loves them too 😀Only complaint is the toe cleavage but it's a whatever at this point. It is a little cushioning at the top area but for how awesome it looks and feels I tend to over look it. The actual colour is darker than the photo I've put up. Colour is true as advertised here though
on September 19, 2016
I really liked these shoes. They were comfortable and I have a bad ankle...I had them on for several hours. Shoe fit was perfect, however, I don't have a wide foot. I am happy with my purchase.
on November 14, 2016
As usual Jessica Simpson has made a sexy and comfortable (somewhat). The show is very classy looking and like that she has padding in there. One downfall, is that I would recommend ordering a gel insole for the pad of the foot. These were comfortable on day one (no insole)...but by day 2 I could tell my feet were going to get sore if I wore them all day. I order a thin gel insole for the ball of the foot and everything is great on that end; however, the didn't put the strap right...its like they didn't put the hole all the way through. Its nearly impossible to adjust.

UPDATE:

Knocked off 2 stars because the show scuffs really easily and they get gradually more uncomfortable the longer I have them (its like the opposite of breaking a shoe in). Cuts into my ankles and toes really bad and the straps are still really hard to adjust since they didn't put the holes right. Takes 10 - 15 min just to try and get the metal prong into the latch (super annoying).
on October 8, 2013
I love these shoes... they are cute and comfortable (for ~4 inches). The "deep burgundy" is almost purple (like a plum). I was expecting a deep blood red, like the picture. Unfortunately, the color doesn't match any other accessory I bought so, since I love the shoes so much, I am buying new accessories to match the shoes. Again, the color, probably described correctly, is not pictured correctly. If you're not worried about the color matching something else, the shoe is totally worth it.
on February 3, 2016
I absolutely LOVE these shoes and over-wear them. I can wear them all day without my feet barking and they match literally everything! The V shape at the bottom adds a nice toe-cleavage touch and sex the shoes up a bit. I wear with skinny jeans, dresses, capris, everything and I always get compliments. They've held up really well for all the wear I've put into them and I refuse to replace them. I am pretty short at 5'4" and always worry about ankle straps making my legs look even shorter but something about these - maybe the V - keep me from looking shorter. J. Simps shoes are always a good find/fit for me. I have sort of wider feet at the base/pad of my foot and have never had an issue with these being uncomfortable.
on September 8, 2016
These shoes are even more beautiful in person than I expected them to be. They may be a little tight on the bone on the outside of my foot (where my baby toe is) but I should be able to break them in fine. I have narrow feet, so I would say these run slightly narrow. I love the colors on these, they will add a nice pop to boring work clothes.
on September 7, 2016
Is it really possible to be in love with shoes? If so I'm completely smitten with these I wore these for over 10 hours continuously with absolutely no problem with my feet hurting during or after. My only complaint (which is much more my own fault than any fault of the shoe) was that the ankle strap is a little constraining I have super small ankles so trying to find a comfortable notch to strap them in without them being too tight or too loose was a challenge because the hole I needed wasn't completely punctured (does that make sense?) Any who I received compliments on these shoes the entire day what woman doesn't love that? My aunt even threatened to steal them (kidding of course). I honestly felt like a princess it was awesome and they are easy to walk in especially if you're comfortable with 4 inch heels. Every woman needs a pair of nude shoes and these are it for me !
on February 23, 2017
True to size, I love them but the color is off, I order Coral and they look more like Hot Pink than orange or coral. But very cute and so far, comfortable.
on December 6, 2016
They are really pretty and elegant, but they are a little tight, and have toe cleavage.I would recomend that you go a size up. If you can a size and a half. In case you are wondering the heel is 4 1/2 inches tall.
review image
on June 20, 2017
Yes I returned these shoes and my 5 stars is not a mistake. I love JS line. Every chance I get I opt for her brand. I sent these shoes back because I have jacked up feet. The shoe is Beatiful and the quality I have come to expect however I have to wear inserts on my shoes and this sleek shoe did not accommodate the inserts. No worries I will use the return refund to get a pair is JS sandals I've been eyeing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.