BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2014
Note that this watch is HUGE. That is not the issue, I knew it was when I ordered it. The issue is, it's a cheap watch. Yes, it tells time, and it looks nice (hence the three stars). However, it is poorly made. It arrived with a piece of debris floating around in the face, and the second hand doesn't come close to lining up with the markers. I should have known better than to buy a Stuhrling, but, I'm not a brand snob, so I figured I would give it a try. I'd give it a 2.5 if that was an option. If you are looking for a fashionable "pilot" style watch than I'm sure you can find one of better quality for a better price. I wish I had.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2014
I love this watch and have received numerous compliments already! I wear this on days when i want to throw some brown shoes, jeans, perfect. Swiss Quartz...came in a gorgeous top quality box with cleaning cloth, etc. Get it, you won't regret it.
on August 23, 2015
This time piece is perfect. The 48mm size is a nice over sized look with out being too extreme. The weight of the watch is surprisingly on the lighter side, matched with the leather band makes a nice fit on the wrist. This is my third Stuhrling and really happy with the quality of the brand. Get compliments all the time when wearing a Stuhrling watch.
on June 17, 2016
Great watch, but thick. I got another stumbling watch that is about 2 or 3mm thiCK and it is so pleasant, clearly I'll have to get another one of those.
on March 23, 2015
I'm only giving this product four stars because the date window is so small, I have to use a magnifying glass in addition to my glasses to read it. Other than that, it is an attractive watch, and I am very happy with it.
on February 2, 2014
This watch is, indeed large! I bought it for my husband who needs large print. For this purpose, it works well. Oddly, the date viewer is ridiculously small! There is lots of room to have made it larger. Hmmm...
on January 5, 2014
Very nice and easy to view. The watch seemed on the big side until I got use to it and now it is just fine. The date on the watch is hard to see because of the numbers are narrow lined.
on January 26, 2015
Beautiful but HUGE. If you want a giant wristwatch this is your dream.
on December 16, 2013
nice watch, good quality but the face is pretty big. beautiful product and quick shopping though. I just should have read description closer.
on March 28, 2014
Even more impressed when it came... really nice watch for the price. A tad bit clunky but I like that so be warned its on the big side. VERY happy with it, for $60 you cant go wrong!!!