Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,060 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,266 reviews
on May 5, 2014
I'm grateful for everyone who takes the time to write a review, especially when they mention sizing. However, there are three types of shoes for sale here: Suede, Patent, and Polyurethane. Most people who mentioned sizing did not mention which type they bought. After wading through about a hundred reviews, it appears that the "pu" shoes run LARGE about a half size (for most people.. obviously there's probably some quality control issues that cause variations). The suede and patent shoes appear to run SMALL. I purchased the beige polyurethane, and they do indeed run a half size large. I always wear 7.5 in flats, and the size 7 fits perfectly. For less than 10 bucks, I'd say it was money well spent. The quality is better than I expected (for what I paid).

I hope I helped!
1111 comments| 1,289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2014
My size is 7.5 but these flats would fit better if I chose 7. Anyway they absolutely comfortable. They are designed for somehow wide feet.
on July 30, 2017
Not true to size. I normally wear a size 8 but was worried about ordering shoes online without trying them on so I ordered an 8.5 so i can have a bit extra room. I received the shoes and they don't come close to fitting. I would probably have to order a size 9.5 to get this shoe on my foot. I know some cheap shoes run small but this was a joke.
on November 24, 2015
I have Narrow and long feet. I ordered a size 10 which I normally wear in most shoes! These ran a bit small, but I was able to still wear them fairly comfortably so I kept them. After a few hours of wear, my toes were a bit sore and there really is not much arch or padding. I had no blistering in my heels at all. They fit in that area just fine! It was the toe part that was snug on me. So if you are ordering these for comfort, i'd maybe avoid. These are better for just a cute shoe to wear out for a few hours. Consider ordering 1 size up! I got 2 pairs, Blue and Purple. Both were very vibrant colors in a smooth velvet. I have be consistently complimented on my purple ones! They really are cute simple shoes that you can wear casual or to work !!!
on May 7, 2017
Very cute shoe. It is a great match for some of my skirts and slacks. I have a desk job and it works well for that, but I would not suggest it for long term war as it does not have a lot of support or padding. I am a middle aged woman with small feet and I judged this by my needs. If you are buying this for a girl who is still growing, it would be fine. I just plan on my shoes being all-day comfortable since I will be adding these to my shoe wardrobe. Good value for the $.
on August 30, 2017
This is a really cute shoe with a nice fit though they run small. I just received my order so I can't address how they feel with extensive walking or how well they last. I can say that even though they are a bit snug, these shoes don't hit any uncomfortable areas on my foot and feel as if I could walk in them for days. I normally wear a 6.5 and ordered the same, however I'll need a size 7 for these to be a truly good fit. I'll update my review once I receive the new size.
on October 12, 2013
I've worn shoes 100x more horrible than these and let me tell you guys, they are affordable and at worst, the perfect back up slip ons.
I work at a large retail store, with more than 1000 stores within the US and we are required to dress business casual.
We may not have the best hours, I am only part time and I make very little. So this requires me to buy with a small budget.. But my shoes have held up longer than the ones I bought from Target that were double the price of these.

These shoes are nice for business wear. Skinny jeans a nice top with some black flats are my go-to outfits. In fact a girl that I work with didn't hesitate to compliment me on my shoes the second I walked in and ask me where I got them! She didn't ask me where I got my Target shoes... I think that is some justice for all the negatives on these shoes.

Also, I usually wear a size 8.5 in flats. I have very wide feet, flats are not always the more flattering choice for me, but they are the easiest.
They look cute on, but surprisingly.. I would go a half a size smaller. So I just ordered another pair for work and am also thinking of ordering another pair! Which I will order in an 8.
The 8.5 is still wearable. I do still wear them to work, I just have to walk a little differently to keep the heels from lifting! haha.
33 comments| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
I ordered this flat knowing that I was ordering a size up because of past reviews. I wasn't at first, but, decided last minute I'd order up. Good thing I did. I wear a women's 10. I ordered an 11. It fits good. Both in width and length. The length is slightly big, but, not too much. if I wear nylon booties or nylon leggings, I bet they will fit just right. I do believe if I ordered my actual size 10, they would of been to tight. Anyway, The patent leather look is nice and shiny. Perfect for what I need them for. I only plan on using them once or twice. But, if they are comfortable they just may become one of my go to flats.

I bought them for our Christmas dinner 2015. I didn't feel like cooking all day in heels(or slippers). I haven't tested them out yet in wearing them. But, After I do, I'll check in and let you know how they went, buy spending all day long in them.

So, far I'm pleased on packaging, fast shipping, product looks, fit. I'll get back to you as soon as I try them out :-)
on July 31, 2013
For $10 these shoes are great. For anything more than that, maybe not. There was a lot of mixed reviews on sizing and they are pretty wide. I usually buy my boots in 6.5 and heels and flats in a 6. Ordered a 6.5 based on the reviews. They were huge. I am returning them but ordered another pair in a size 6 because they do look cute for the price.

UPDATE: I now own these shoes in five different colors/patterns. They are more comfortable than ballet flats in my opinion. I walk 2 miles to work everyday which is why I started buying flats. Wearing these flats 1-2 days a week and walking a distance of 2 miles so far they have lasted about four months each before I have to buy a replacement. With that being said, I just ordered my third pair of the red ones because even though the price continues to increase of these flats, I find them to be the most comfortable for walking and still a fair price for the amount of time they survive my commute.
on July 3, 2017
So I ordered 1/2 size up based on all of the other reviews. I normally wear an 8.5 and ordered a 9. It fit tight at first but I just needed to put little socks on and walk around. I have had them on for an hour and they feel great. I can move my toes and everything. No hot spots. The suede looks good. I like them. Great for the price! I am happy with it. See my picture, but ignore my little socks.
review image