Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shirley of Hollywood Women's Sexy Charmeuse Chemise
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 12, 2013
This truly is a beautiful nightgown. The color is perfect, and it is well made. I love the way the back hem is longer than the front, and the criss-cross back is a nice touch. The reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel that the bust is made for women with a larger chest. The top of the nightgown lays just a little strangely without a larger chest to fill it out. I still like the gown, however, and I am keeping it.
on October 29, 2013
sizing is right on with this piece! very nice quality; I even washed it in the machine before wearing it and it came out lovely! very pleased with this piece. great value for the price. the fabric is beautiful too, sweet, soft color.
on February 20, 2015
I love it. I'm about 130 and 5'1" and got a medium and it fits perfect. I'm a D cup so I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit. The material was a pretty good quality, better then expected. I want more in different colors. Ordered green because it's hubbys favorite color--I'll be ordering it in purple next!
on August 14, 2014
Looks gorgeous on my wife, and is very soft and comfortable!
My wife is 38D and 38" waist and the large fits well.
on March 3, 2015
This looks really good and is very forgiving on most figures. The lace is a bit scratchy if the top doesn't fit tightly. I just altered the back to cinch it up and it is comfortable and gets me lots of attention from my husband. The way the bottom hangs in the front is very flirtatious and sexy just not quite allowing my underwear to show, but almost.
on July 21, 2015
Very sexy low back and high-low design. Soft satin and lace (but not the softest).

Upon adjusting the straps, the cups begin to bunch up and they're no longer sexy. I bought a large and would suggest if you have D cups or larger the this would probably fit better / look sexier.
on April 16, 2015
I love this so much! I was worried that it wouldn't fit me because I ordered a large after I read that it runs small, but it fit me perfectly! With a 38'' bust, 30" waist, and 41" hips, it was only a little tight at the bust. Though, that was alleviated when I loosened the straps. It's so cute, soft, and so very sexy! :)
on December 24, 2015
I ordered it in violet because purple is my favorite color. I am 51 years old. 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall and about 145 pounds. Ordered the size large. It fits very nice. Soft material. Husband loves it on me. We will be married 30 years in February. Very happy with it.
on March 18, 2014
But it wants my breast to be bigger than they are. I am 5ft 6, 32b bra size, and I wear a size 2-4 usually. I ordered a small and I would have to take off 2-3 inches at least for it to fit properly in the breast area. Im so sad, it pretty and i love the color.... but im just not busty enough.
on August 9, 2015
A nice , attractive , little chemise that provides a delightful costume for my boudoir photography clients . The staggered hemline is a particularly pleasing touch and the delicately lacy bodice reveals an attractive amount of cleavage. Buttercup colour makes a refreshing change for lingerie that works well with a palette of skin tones and hair colours. We only have the small size which favours our typically slim clients of around 5ft.6in.tall, 34C/D bust and 100-120lb.weightwise. As with much of the Shirley of Hollywood range it is produced to a good standard of manufacture.