Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on April 5, 2014
This runs very small. Some of the reviews said it was larger than expected so I ordered my usual size. I'm very thin and my bust is small. While the size small fits me it is VERY small. Not a crop top, it's a total belly top falling just below my bra. I will wear it to festivals or beachy environments but be prepared for lots of belly showing.
on May 12, 2015
Love cheetah print and it fits me perfect. Glad I purchased this. Love itđź‘Ś
on February 27, 2014
I was expecting this to be snug and fit but it was a little bit big. other than that it made good timing in the mail and I think it is a good cute product to buy for your self! I enjoyed warring it out and I got lots of complements!
on December 17, 2015
It is a very comfy shirt with a cute design, but I was expecting it to be right below the navel, with only a little bit of skin showing, but it turned out to be a lot smaller. It looks cute with a skater skirt, but i have to pull it up higher so it covers my stomach. I would suggest buying it if you are comfortable with a lot of skin showing
on February 26, 2015
I read the reviews before I bought this, & I got what they said I figured I'd get. The bottom of the crop top isn't tight, it's loser & almost hangs straight down instead of curving to my body. But other than that, it's fine. The actual words on the print are a little cheesier than I expected, but all in all it's a fair buy for the price. I wear it to shows mostly.
on October 20, 2015
I was so excited for this top to come! What a disappointment. It's not even the same pattern as the picture. It's also really wide for how ridiculously short it is. Usually, crop tops go down 2-4 inches past the bottom of the bust. Not this shirt, this barely goes past my bra line and if I raise my arms, my bra shows.

The material isn't see-through, but is incredibly thin.

And then there's the time it took…. This took over a month to arrive.

Oh and the smell. How could fabric smell this offensive? It smelled like an explosion in an auto body shop mixed with cheap cologne.
on November 2, 2015
I love camo & it goes great with my timbalands!
on May 18, 2017
I could see this shirt being very cute on a girl who is flat chested. If you have any chest at all I highly suggest not buying the shirts. They're cute and great for the price but it doesn't even cover my whole chest. I ordered cheetah print and the tribal black and white. Came a week early though.
on December 28, 2015
Took an extremely long time to arrive, but I was pleased to find out that it fit as I thought it was and seemed to be a good quality material. The only complaint I have about this is that I have to wear an extremely padded bra (I wear a size SM top usually and a 34B bra size) to get this to fit and not be extremely baggy, and even then the lower part does not "hug" the body but instead flares out and leaves a gap between the skin and the top. Looks great with the skater skirt also sold on Amazon (:
on April 23, 2014
Anywhoo, I wanted a crop top that would be at least right above my navel. This "crop" top is literally just past my boobs. And the return cost wasn't worth it, and I ordered two. what a waste.! smh.