Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Metro III Soccer Sock
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 6, 2015
Ordered XS for my child. She wears size 12 youth soccer shoe. The XS is too large, but will do. She is 49 inches tall. Top of sock reaches mid-thigh, but they are easy to fold down. Attaching size chart from back of package.
review image
22 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2013
These soccer socks are made very well. I bought size X-small for my grandson that is 4 yrs old. They were a little long came up over the knee which was fine.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 16, 2015
These Adidas soccer socks are decent, but they do have some flaws. The first is that the footbed doesn't have enough cushioning. This causes two problems. First is that, over time, the footbed naturally wears out and gets thinner. The extra thickness in the sole of most soccer socks mitigates this effect to some degree. Adidas says these socks have a "cushioned foot-bed," but they don't feel like they do and they don't look like they do. Moreover, the sole wears very thin very quickly. The second problem is that the socks' fabric -- a combination of Nylon and Spandex -- has a slightly slippery texture that, when combined with the already-thin footbed, causes my feet to slip and slide inside my cleats. Another flaw is that the socks are too tight around the calf. I ordered the Size Large and they fit my Size 13 feet just fine, but they are a bit tight around my calves. Having said that, I am 6'1 and 185 lbs with athletic calves, so take it with a grain of salt. To be fair, these socks do have some positive features: durability, appearance, moisture wicking, ability to keep shin guards in place. All in all, this is a decent product for the price point, but there are better options out there.
on March 8, 2015
Terribly tight to get on a kid's leg (think putting on nylons but in a heavy fabric). When you finally get them on, they are too big in the toes and ankle. If I hadn't opened them on the field before practice, they would have been returned. I didn't use the second pair, so those are going back. Don't buy.
on November 12, 2014
They are durable socks and are not too bulky and thick which is nice when you can't stand bulky socks inside cleats. However, these run at least a size small. When ordering at size they are too tight in the shin while trying to wear shin guards though they fit the feet perfectly. You'd need to go a size up for them to be comfortable over shin guards.
on October 27, 2015
These are great soccer socks. They are a bit tight to get on over shin-guards; however, I would prefer they be tighter and stay up on my daughter's knee. These were pretty big for my 5 year old daughter, size 10 shoe. Nevertheless, we wore them the whole season, just folding them down at the knee. I would and will order again - very well made and will last a long time!
on July 2, 2013
I wanted a red pair socks to show my support for those who were affected by the tragedy in Boston this year. I wore these for the 2013 Philadelphia Broad Street 10 miler and they were great. I am prone to blisters and was nervous about wearing a new pair of socks for a distance run but I was willing to take my chances for a good cause. I actually had pretty angry feet before I started this race but these socks seemed pretty decent. I would not normally choose to run in knee highs but I think they held up to the test and overall are very good socks. I am a size 7 shoe and 5.2' tall and these fit well. They were not too tight on the calf either. I would recommend them!
on January 31, 2013
The socks are very comfortable. They fit perfectly and they aren't bulky. Very nice for working out in. Thank you.
on July 23, 2015
These are great soccer socks for your little athlete. My son is 3.5, about 40 inches, a size 9-10 toddler/children's shoe size and these are still a little large for him, but they work well enough. We just double fold the top, pull them up tight, and they're great.
on April 3, 2016
I generally wear a size 9.5-10 shoe. I purchased large socks and they fit great, nice and snug. They have a stretchy nylon feel and reach far above my knees when pulled up. They do fit over shin guards. These socks do not have the padded or formed sole.
review image review image