Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Southpole Men's 4180 Relaxed-Fit Shiny Streaky Jean in Dark Sand Blue
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on July 24, 2014
Second time I have bought south poles jeans on amazon a feel rich when I buy them for $20 last pair I bought was a black pair and they were great maybe buy a few more in the future I would recommend them at this price really great quality if I bought a pair of jeans at Walmart for the same price they wouldn't be as well made
on July 20, 2015
My husband loved the style of these jeans. They did run slightly smaller around the top but the rest was fabulous. Finding jeans for him is always a challenge, but he requested a second pair of these, maybe one size up next time ;)
on February 21, 2016
Order a size or 2 up, I bought these for my son and he tends to wear the same size no matter what brand he gets. These were way too small, unfortunately he removed the tags before putting them on. The jeans are high quality and are nice looking.
on February 10, 2016
They fit as expected since I have never tried these jeans before. I don't care for them as I'm use to BKE and these jeans have a higher rise that I'm not use to and don't care for. I gave for stars since the jeans seem to be nice good quality jeans, I'm just not a fan of this fit.
on January 15, 2014
Bought it as a gift for my husband and he really liked them. I was extreamely weary about buying him pants online but it worked out. Now I know that eventhough he is very traditional he likes Southpole brand now.
on February 2, 2016
I bought these for my son, and they were way too big. I bought the same pair for a Christmas gift and they were great - then purchased the same exact thing a month later in the same size and are clearly not the same size. The jeans look different and were way too long and way too big. How can you order the same exact thing and get two very differ t products is beyond me.
on July 12, 2016
I used to be a size 38... now I am a size 42. There is no way either version of me can put on these pants. In comparison the waistline is much smaller than any of my size 38 jeans. Maybe they're a women's 42, because there is no way a man with a 42 waist can fit into these.
on March 18, 2016
Ordered size 32x32. I have to admit, though they still fit nicely, I still think product is a bit small. But hey, that's how they fit me. You might want to go up an inch or two in the waist just to be safe. Length was good, though. Nonetheless, a good looking pair of jeans with your favorite shirt and the right shoes.
on March 4, 2015
These pants was way better then expected. made well an very nice jeans. I buy a lot of southpole stuff like there shirts an these jeans are way better then the shirts I suggest to anyone to buy for real!
on December 24, 2014
Bought them as an early Christmas gift for my boyfriend. They fit him wonderful. He really likes them. And for the price I am glad I found them. Definitely going to be buying some more for him in the near future.